What's new

General/Other - Erron Black Erron Black General Discussion Thread

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
My bad I forgot to post it works with f13 too unless my reactions are just bad lol, gonna need someone else to confirm. the recovery frames did improve by 7-9 so idk if that's what's causing it.
Ok thanks man. I guess you can f13 between coin and exsg, but I assume you can fuzzy the coin.

NBO_7

Noob
so the last hit of SOS3 has a gap where u can armor through, but at a certain distance they can eat all of it leaving no gap

like in the corner you end your combo with sand trap then you do SOS3, good for facing sub zero when he can do one ex slide and you are back to the corner

it seems like an old tech but i just knew about it lol

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
do you know if this was the case before though? if someone doesn't know about it and doesn't block they'll eat close to 50% lol.
You could full on interrupt it on block, on hit confirm it linked for a 3 hit combo left them standing and you were plus 10 if you used close coin shot.

Is it just me or are the Marksman gun cancels way harder to do now? Also, f13 GC and b33 GC used to be safe and now they aren't...? This has also happened to a lot of other characters I've been hearing...
Waaaat? ? U serious? If this is true, I'll be so dissapointed....

Noob
Gunslinger 36% one bar mid screen

B33 ex-sand NJP B3 SOS2 RC 211 sandtrap

highest damaging one I found so far. If its going to reach the corner you can do the full 21122 into sandtrap for 38%

Gunslinger 36% one bar mid screen

B33 ex-sand NJP B3 SOS2 RC 211 sandtrap

highest damaging one I found so far. If its going to reach the corner you can do the full 21122 into sandtrap for 38%
Hey what's up my man fiend?!

We gotta go at it again once I get more conformable with gunslinger.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
idk how you're testing this but it's not happening to me
i used EB OUTlaw against SD JC and it wiffed every time, when they where crouch+Blocking.... maybe its just my patch download who knows, but it happends every time.... im not totally sure how the XB1 DVR works, but ill try to upload to one drive or maybe do the added effort to youtube... and post for all to see.... i was laughing so hard when i seen it... i was like oh how bad can NRS fuq up... but seriously its really jacked...
stumbeld on it shopwing a friend online what to do after someone uses "put em up" into sand trap... that you simply either look for a Sand ball animaytion and simply block low, or see nothing and just crouch without block to wiff the grab, but i held block one time and then i was like wow... then repeated several times...

im off to the lab again...

btw RC's are gone... and im glad i had the first thread up:)

UPDATE: it must have been an online glitch, it is not happening now.....dont knwo what it was... @I Am The LK plz tell them you remember trying to grab me with Erron Black on JC and it didnt work.... maybe it was something to do with that bug where we where eachothers accounts...lol NRS makes me laugh some days

Last edited:

CaptainCM

Certified trash
I'm on PC so I'll be behind on the patch but I can't wait to play around with Gunslinger. Hat tier returns! (not really but I'm still excited)
I hear you, man. I was so excited going home after work! Only to find out that it's not on PC yet.

Noob
My corner bnb for Gunslinger looks like its going to be:

launcher ~ 3 DB4 B3 SOS2 21122 tackle or F24 caltrops

Does around 31-34% damage not including caltrops depending on the launcher combo

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
So is marksman fucked?
no,marksan's RC sucked anyways, if im not mistaken, i dont think it really put you at +anything worth mentioning... before patch... so imo unless it really did make you plus on block like 8 or more then id say you didnt lose much from not having EB RC in MM?but maybe im out of ;line here, i never really tested the waters much with MM... if i wanted to RC with anybody and get somewhere i used D'vorah SQ, Raiden TG LRC, JC SKRC (+20 on block) just people that i felt was more rewarded for that extra lab time.... and omg if your a Hellfire fan, bet your not anymore after this patch.... @SneakyTortoise with this patch im sure you will have another salt thread right?

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
I'm on campus right now and cannot wait until I can take Gunslinger into the lab myself.

Much respect to those who stuck with him before these buffs, like The Farmer.