What's new

Question - Erron Black ERRON BLACK CROW BRUTALITY?!?!?!(Down+Stance Switch+Block+3)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@G4S J360 hey man, keep it to yourself all you want. I can respect that. It's your secret to share/keep. I'm excited cause if I had been trying to do these things in my 6k matches with Reptile I think I would've atleast found something xD let alone 1k matches with Shinnok and 500 with almost every other character.. I should know more than I do but I didn't realize there was so much to be found.

Thanks for your hints @G4S J360 and @SonicFox5000.
Try not to get too worked up @Pig Of The Hut there are people that understand your position and appreciate what you do for the community. I get your POV. I would think we would be the silent majority but who knows?
What are you talking about in reference to me? Confused

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
What are you talking about in reference to me? Confused
I'm sorry if it wasn't you but I believed multiple pages back people were flaming you and getting angry with you and it got you a bit worked up. You kept saying that it doesn't effect matchups whatsoever so there's no real reason that people should cry about not being told. Don't think people were even reading what you said.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Okay so the actual input as posted by zaf is d 3 block stance switch, you have to use that exact input or else the brutality wont work, so no holding every button to look for secret brutalities

APNO

Victims aren't we all
Wait did anyone find this yet?

I am pretty sure this is it

as the brutality starts you need to hold : Down, 3, block, stance switch
holy shit. Thank you so much, how did you figure it out?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Wait did anyone find this yet?

I am pretty sure this is it

as the brutality starts you need to hold : Down, 3, block, stance switch
Just come out of nowhere like our saviour. Godbless. How did you know this? Were you showed it previously? I'd actually prefer you don't tell us the inputs but do you know any of the other ones?

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Now that that's out of the way, did anybody find a way to consistently get Mileena's X-ray brut.? I got it once and I never got it again