What's new

Question - Erron Black ERRON BLACK CROW BRUTALITY?!?!?!(Down+Stance Switch+Block+3)

MOD EDIT: HOLD DOWN, BLOCK, STANCE SWITCH, AND 3 DURING THE BRUTALITY!

Ok so honey bee uploaded a video like recently in a koth and it was with sonic fox and a few others and at the end sonic fox did the grab brutality but then 5 seconds later he made erron black shoot the crow that goes to the opponent's dead body. HOW DID HE DO THAT?!

Link to the video:

Skip to 35:00 min in

Last edited by a moderator:
there are no videos of it on youtube or anything so i had to come here to ask, if no one knows sonic will just have to spill the beans and tell us

QXD

Noob
It really make you think how many more hidden things that are in the game that so few people know about. Just like the good old days when word of mouth was the only way to find these things out.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I'm still trying to figure out how to do predator's skeleton fatality, and you're telling me EB has ANOTHER secret brutal? Common TYM we need to figure these out lol.

I'm still trying to figure out how to do predator's skeleton fatality, and you're telling me EB has ANOTHER secret brutal? Common TYM we need to figure these out lol.
But like i said ive never seen it b4 and its noi where to be found on tym, youtube, or the internet im guessing sonic is the only one who knows it

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
These elitist assholes are not going to share anything with you guys. By begging them you just inflate their ego. Sooner or later it will come out. Probably sooner than later now that the community will be looking for it.
I know what you said in this post comes out as really rude, but honestly you're completely right.
This is just a brutality, so boo-hoo if the entire player base of MKX doesn't know it.
But information regarding MU-specific knowledge and character tech?

That's how communities die.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
I know what you said in this post comes out as really rude, but honestly you're completely right.
This is just a brutality, so boo-hoo if the entire player base of MKX doesn't know it.
But information regarding MU-specific knowledge and character tech?

That's how communities die.
Why would they give up knowledge they found by themselves. Especially to someone who hasn't put any time or effort into learning on their own