What's new

Question - Erron Black ERRON BLACK CROW BRUTALITY?!?!?!(Down+Stance Switch+Block+3)

Gamer68

Fujin!
The stance-switch Brutalities (the ones where they face the other way) are really lame. Makes me wonder, are these the actual secret Brutalities or just a glitch that happens because you are holding stance switch? The reason why I feel this might be the case is because Erron Black actually does something (shoots a crow), the others simply flip their stance.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The stance-switch Brutalities (the ones where they face the other way) are really lame. Makes me wonder, are these the actual secret Brutalities or just a glitch that happens because you are holding stance switch? The reason why I feel this might be the case is because Erron Black actually does something (shoots a crow), the others simply flip their stance.
You talk as if the two are either the same or mutually exclusive.

Erron's is a two part Brutality, these just flip the win pose. Two entirely different things.

Tremor has multiple secret Brutalities AND a stance switch win pose, for example.

jamessmk

I am your god
Again I really don't think the back turn is anything, I have done it over last 3 weeks with almost whole roster, I would focus more on actually get down the other things

Dinosaur

Data Collecting

Go to 10:20 and listen to sonic fox explain how to do a secret brutality with erron black in a video back from july

ya welcome

also this might already be known but this thread is long af i cant spend time going through it so hopefully this helps everyone better understand the possible requirements.

Last edited:

Noob
They removed the requirements for that xray brutality. All you need to do is just win with an Xray.

I think the requirements were to do 3 sand trap or something before.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
ok cool secret brutalities exist someone post a video of the predator brutality so that i actually have a reason to lab it out believe me ive been trying but im losing hope

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
Yes. But I love posting slow poke memes so.....

P.S. If you dont want to read the whole thread, you should at least read the last 1/2 pages to know what's going on.
so much of this thread is dense with garbage i gave up 10 pages ago but i figured if i found something id post it.

Gamer68

Fujin!
You talk as if the two are either the same or mutually exclusive.

Erron's is a two part Brutality, these just flip the win pose. Two entirely different things.

Tremor has multiple secret Brutalities AND a stance switch win pose, for example.
Oh, I thought people were saying they were apart of the secret Brutalities like Erron's. My bad.

Kalaise

Noob
I just dont get it. If posters here are claiming that @SonicFox5000 and i are doing the community wrong by not sharing secret brutalities then im a bit offended.

We are both players who have posted pretty much every crazy tech we find. Since the days of injustice fox has posted tons of tech and does no less now in mkx.

I take the time out to record when i really don't have to, hell i just posted an 18 minute meterless nimble guide 2 days ago. Sometimes we even post things for random characters we dont even play to see if its known.

And if people are wondering what keeps most of us tournament players from discussing matchups and sharing our philosophies on the game, its pretty much that half the time it ends up with someone on tym telling us we don't know what we are talking about. Another one is if something seems overpowered at the moment many people will stay prisoner of the moment and tell us that we are downplaying a character or matchup.

If you take a look at my postings as far back as mk9. (or mvc2 for that matter) you can see that i used to be heavily involved in any and every discussion, but as time passed by it felt more and more like i was having discussions with posters who just made posts without properly testing out their theories or even trying to see it from my pov. There will always be people who disagree which is necessary to spark debates and grow, however the rate of thread derailment and chaos is high.

I love tym and will continue posting, however anything outside of concrete setups will be few and far in between. I know there are many of you who are appreciative as well so please don't think im referring to those of you who are. Many of us just get discouraged because of the dumb stuff that ensues so we rather not get into it over and over again.

Brutalities in no way shape or form play part in fighting game philosophy and is doing no one wrong by not being shared by those who know. So please dont get upset, instead try to enjoy the game with a bit of mystery to it and at least attempt to solve it on your own.

If anyone ever wants to discuss matchups or philosophies then just pm me because at the end of the day i like sharing info.
I PM you to discuss stuff and I went ignored :'(