What's new

Question - Erron Black ERRON BLACK CROW BRUTALITY?!?!?!(Down+Stance Switch+Block+3)

Xzyj

Noob
There will always be secrets in MK games that are meant to be found on your own. Finding the toasty boosts at the end of mk9 gave the game a little mystery. It wouldn't be fun if we just told you guys every secret brutality now would it . ;)
can you please at least tell if there's a hidden one for scorpion?
tried to find anything, coulnd't do it :(

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
teah you're right. Humans are a typically non cooperative species that gained in size by sticking to themselves. That's why every generation we have to rediscover fire.
Knowledge wasn't passed on for no cost. All knowledge has its price more easily seen today in the form of money

Knowledge wasn't passed on for no cost. All knowledge has its price more easily seen today in the form of money
yeah, but I'm the idiot. Go read Aristocles, Archimedes, Aristotle, various other Greek people whose names begin with A. Knowledge has always been shared among humans because it's biologically advantageous to the species. Read a book on evolutionary biology before you call me a moron.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
yeah, but I'm the idiot. Go read Aristocles, Archimedes, Aristotle, various other Greek people whose names begin with A. Knowledge has always been shared among humans because it's biologically advantageous to the species. Read a book on evolutionary biology before you call me a moron.
That's why we all live in peace and harmony bud... Oh wait

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
I have indeed read about evolutionary biology and psychology kinda required for studying psychology

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
oh snap dude. You just destroyed 150 years worth of research with that observation. Hold up lemme call Stockholm. You deserve a Nobel for this.
This is where I stop arguing with you as you have no actual point you have just resorted copy and pasting from your book of real zingers