What's new

Question - Erron Black ERRON BLACK CROW BRUTALITY?!?!?!(Down+Stance Switch+Block+3)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I just dont get it. If posters here are claiming that @SonicFox5000 and i are doing the community wrong by not sharing secret brutalities then im a bit offended.

We are both players who have posted pretty much every crazy tech we find. Since the days of injustice fox has posted tons of tech and does no less now in mkx.

I take the time out to record when i really don't have to, hell i just posted an 18 minute meterless nimble guide 2 days ago. Sometimes we even post things for random characters we dont even play to see if its known.

And if people are wondering what keeps most of us tournament players from discussing matchups and sharing our philosophies on the game, its pretty much that half the time it ends up with someone on tym telling us we don't know what we are talking about. Another one is if something seems overpowered at the moment many people will stay prisoner of the moment and tell us that we are downplaying a character or matchup.

If you take a look at my postings as far back as mk9. (or mvc2 for that matter) you can see that i used to be heavily involved in any and every discussion, but as time passed by it felt more and more like i was having discussions with posters who just made posts without properly testing out their theories or even trying to see it from my pov. There will always be people who disagree which is necessary to spark debates and grow, however the rate of thread derailment and chaos is high.

I love tym and will continue posting, however anything outside of concrete setups will be few and far in between. I know there are many of you who are appreciative as well so please don't think im referring to those of you who are. Many of us just get discouraged because of the dumb stuff that ensues so we rather not get into it over and over again.

Brutalities in no way shape or form play part in fighting game philosophy and is doing no one wrong by not being shared by those who know. So please dont get upset, instead try to enjoy the game with a bit of mystery to it and at least attempt to solve it on your own.

If anyone ever wants to discuss matchups or philosophies then just pm me because at the end of the day i like sharing info.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I just dont get it. If posters here are claiming that @SonicFox5000 and i are doing the community wrong by not sharing secret brutalities then im a bit offended.

We are both players who have posted pretty much every crazy tech we find. Since the days of injustice fox has posted tons of tech and does no less now in mkx.

I take the time out to record when i really don't have to, hell i just posted an 18 minute meterless nimble guide 2 days ago. Sometimes we even post things for random characters we dont even play to see if its known.

And if people are wondering what keeps most of us tournament players from discussing matchups and sharing our philosophies on the game, its pretty much that half the time it ends up with someone on tym telling us we don't know what we are talking about. Another one is if something seems overpowered at the moment many people will stay prisoner of the moment and tell us that we are downplaying a character or matchup.

If you take a look at my postings as far back as mk9. (or mvc2 for that matter) you can see that i used to be heavily involved in any and every discussion, but as time passed by it felt more and more like i was having discussions with posters who just made posts without properly testing out their theories or even trying to see it from my pov. There will always be people who disagree which is necessary to spark debates and grow, however the rate of thread derailment and chaos is high.

I love tym and will continue posting, however anything outside of concrete setups will be few and far in between. I know there are many of you who are appreciative as well so please don't think im referring to those of you who are. Many of us just get discouraged because of the dumb stuff that ensues so we rather not get into it over and over again.

Brutalities in no way shape or form play part in fighting game philosophy and is doing no one wrong by not being shared by those who know. So please dont get upset, instead try to enjoy the game with a bit of mystery to it and at least attempt to solve it on your own.

If anyone ever wants to discuss matchups or philosophies then just pm me because at the end of the day i like sharing info.
TBH when I first saw in this thread that people know about this brutality but won't share it, I got irritated, but then I saw your post that you know about it and told us to try to figure it out by ourselves because it's fun. I wasn't irritated anymore because you probably post more tech and guides than anyone on this site. If anyone gets to keep a "secret brutality" for himself it's you lol.

Goat-City

Banned

Can you guys give hints? This is way too difficult without narrowing down some of the possibilities.

i hate to derail the topic, but are you the same j360 that played magneto/ironman/sentinel?

carrion4worm

king of the underground
What makes Erron turn his back to the camera sometimes during win pose? Is that random, or did I almost figure something out? Anyone?

Israel

Noob
...Its not hard guys.

Take the time to analyze whats happening..and what you think you may have to do. Dont get upset...
I do like how NRS sneak hidden things in the game throughout patches, and leaves it up to players to explore. But you actually have players who seek these out...and you have some who will know when it drops. You guys...are unfortunately the bunch that has to seek out the answers..

Hell...how do u think these players know about this stuff when it drops? what..u think most of them actually figured out on their own, when this stuff comes out? No...they just know the RIGHT people, if u catch my drift.

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
So is he saying this one is 3 buttons and a directional input, and other hidden ones aren't that simple? Or is he saying that the normal brutalities require more than just 3 buttons and a directional input thus making this brutality more than just 3 buttons and a directional input? Sorry for the convoluted sentences

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!
basically from what I'm getting its saying that there are 4 buttons needed to be held and an input needs to be used best to use d pad not analog

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
So is he saying this one is 3 buttons and a directional input, and other hidden ones aren't that simple? Or is he saying that the normal brutalities require more than just 3 buttons and a directional input thus making this brutality more than just 3 buttons and a directional input? Sorry for the convoluted sentences
It's not 3 directions and a button, I've tried every option for that personally.

Since he brought up brutalities, not xrays (which are normally 4 directions and a button) it leaves me to believe that something needs to be held whilst doing an input. Who knows though, I'm losing hope at brute forcing it. @G4S J360 please just verify for me that it's possible to do in kustom kombat with brutality kombat modifier.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
@G4S J360 hey man, keep it to yourself all you want. I can respect that. It's your secret to share/keep. I'm excited cause if I had been trying to do these things in my 6k matches with Reptile I think I would've atleast found something xD let alone 1k matches with Shinnok and 500 with almost every other character.. I should know more than I do but I didn't realize there was so much to be found.

Thanks for your hints @G4S J360 and @SonicFox5000.
Try not to get too worked up @Pig Of The Hut there are people that understand your position and appreciate what you do for the community. I get your POV. I would think we would be the silent majority but who knows?

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Okay so from my painstaking attempts I have gathered the following

1) this cannot be found by one person grinding away. We need to make like a Google doc or something with inputs that are confirmed not working

2) I tried one direction and all the buttons at the same time so its either more than one direction or you have to input the exact correct input

3) the timing is likely during when erron kills the opponent, because if predator's trap brutality really has a secret then the only time to input would be during the brutality itself, but take with a grain of salt since all brutalities are different

4) every time I hear someone say "enjoy that one?" I get PTSD flashbacks