What's new

Question - Erron Black ERRON BLACK CROW BRUTALITY?!?!?!(Down+Stance Switch+Block+3)

Tweedy

Noob
Could have sworn you were *in* "the community" -- not above it.

But today I learned something new :)

Guys, this thread has hit a new low. But I love all of you, so should I stumble across any of these (maybe 0.5% chance of that happening), I'd gladly share it with any of you.

Because, MK brothers :cool:
Surely you're not being serious?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I'm doing my best to interpret the game files from the PC version of the game I have.

"FX.FX_Brutality.Meshes Brutality_Crow Grapple_Chest Animations.Shared_Anims.Reactions.Reactions_FactionKill NPC_Crow_Landing FullSkeleton BlendSkelAnim FGCharacterObj_AmIFacingLeft MKSkeletalObj_SetCastDynamicShadow brut_crow_fly_in NPC_Crow_Pecking_Looking beak PlaySoundAtObjLoc_ScriptAssetHeaderP_MKObjP Brutality_AreButtonsPressed Stance_Alt_3 Stance_Alt_3_Revolver_R Characters.CHAR.Nomad.FX_Nomad.Particles_Brutality NO_Brutality_CrowSplat_FX brut_crow_squawk MKObj_SetHidden FGSoundEngine_CreateSoundAsset NPC_Crow_FlyAway brut_crow_fly_away "

That seems to be some of the info for the brutal, the big hint for me was "Crowsplat", and "crow_squawk". I feel like "Stance_Alt_3" is significant in some way, but I don't know how.
What Stance Alt 3 sounds to me is

The game registers his brutality stance and alt 3 is shouting the Crow

Don't think it means Stance switch

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
i was watching sfakas stream and trepound himself said he couldnt tell us the inputs but that he was working on one for liu kang

Some of these so called old school people shitting on the modern players for being lazy about finding a brutality. A lot of old school players are too lazy to study up frame data... Lets not shit on each other now shall we?

ErMac333

Noob
As long as you guys don't find a Tanya x-ray brutality in which she connects to her klassic fatality, not interested. Jk, if there are new ones for Shinnok and Kenshi it would be great.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'm pretty sure Tremor has a secret brutality inside of one of his well known ones. I remember I saw a regular Tremor brutality, then out of no where something weird happened that made me go "WTF?". I don't know what it was and don't remember which brutality was it. But I'm pretty sure there's one.

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
I wouldn't mind spending stupid amounts of time figuring some of these out. But we don't have much to go on, from what I read there's over 3000 combinations for each special ability, you may have to be holding a trigger and there may be specific time windows..
About inputs, how sure are we that isn't something like 1111/1112/4321 instead of UUUU/UUUD/FUBD or UUUU1/FUBD2 etc?
Which characters have unique code like Errons "CrowSplat"? I'd say go from there..

Ahmad

Noob
Some of these so called old school people shitting on the modern players for being lazy about finding a brutality. A lot of old school players are too lazy to study up frame data... Lets not shit on each other now shall we?
I don't think there's anything lazy about not wanting to spend several hours per day mashing a more or less infinite combination of buttons to try and find a 2nd stage brutality.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Could have sworn you were *in* "the community" -- not above it.

But today I learned something new :)

Guys, this thread has hit a new low. But I love all of you, so should I stumble across any of these (maybe 0.5% chance of that happening), I'd gladly share it with any of you.

Because, MK brothers :cool:
Did you really take that and read into it that way? You. Of all the people here. Especially coming from me. Followed by all the snark in your post?

Nah, I'm good.

Highly disappointed, but good.
I have to remain positive.
Can't let you guys bring me down.
I'm done with it.

APNO

Victims aren't we all
Did you really take that and read into it that way? You. Of all the people here. Especially coming from me. Followed by all the snark in your post?

Nah, I'm good.

Highly disappointed, but good.
I have to remain positive.
Can't let you guys bring me down.
I'm done with it.
KP can you please give us a hint ?? Will this ever be revealed ?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
There are some of you guys that never fail to completely miss the point, bravo. What some people are saying is that they're tired of top players hiding half the game from the rest of the community by keeping tech or matchup knowledge (or, like in this case, even something like brutality requirements) between themselves. They're just as much a part of this community as the rest of us, or at least they should be trying to be. Not everyone has the time or the creativity to think of the things they might come up with which is why the rest of the community asks top players to post what they find here but apparently if the response isn't a unanimous "Hooray! This is viable! Brilliant stuff, you're the best ever!" then it warrants a boycott of the site and the community is apparently trash.
I'm sitting here still wondering how I sometimes do Sonya's Secret XRay Brutal. I think it's a requirement + hold down during XRay. Not sure what the requirement is though.
That one still bugs me to this day, I know there's definitely no directional input though because I put my controller down after the xray starts and laugh at how I baited my opponent into getting parried lol.