What's new

Breakthrough - Aftershock DR's "Abysmal" Tremor 100% 2 Bar Throw Tech Setup

are people still laughing about me now? his huge moveset and the nature of his moves screamed stuff like that is possible, and im sure this is not the end.

InFlames

dead
Its a mind game, like someone mentioned before.

Read a wake-up, block and punish into 50% damage
Read a jump out, do a string into 50% damage
Read a block, throw into 60% damage
Read a delay wake-up, NJP or string into db2d for the hard to block
Yeah let's just ignore this, obviously since the grab isn't guaranteed it's a shit setup, right?

D. R.

Noob
Aww I found this yesterday and was gonna do a different combo from it! lol
YOu can do
earthshake Rock Ji2 21D4 Overhead slam B2 db2 launch Njp2 Ji3 F121 EX earthshake grab 21d4 Overheadsmash B2 Db2 launch Njp2 B2 db2 EX ground pound
I've found multiple ways to essentially loop it into itself and also make the EN dd1 safe to all wake ups (Using Power Flip). If you burn another bar to flash parry a wake up, it's a wrap. The only downside to this is the meter dependency but the damage output is well worth it.

So basically I have it to this:

You tech, eat a throw, "reset"
You wake up, flash parry, full combo.

Of course there are numerous options still on both sides but yeah, less then 3 hours in this is what I got so far.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Does this setup make all the other Tremor nonsense go away? I suppose I'll further wait for more fleshed out evidence. It's an amicable setup, but I'm still not confident.

MK Donny

Noob
A well placed jab in the title. However, to be fair Pig, Dave said "initial impressions", which implies that they are subject to change.

But I'm sure you know all about initial impressions, like how Kenshi was top 5 after he got buffed but now he's not good enough to compete. :DOGE

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice but not too worried since this is dangerous but only in the corner. Thankfully it's situational. Nice set up though.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Ooooooooo

This man gunn get neeeeeeeeerfd

Ty tremor for taking damage spotlight off of Predator.

NRS : Tremor is the one you must nerf. Predator doesnt have the damage you are looking for *jedi hand wave*

WATCHD0G

Noob
You should scroll up about two posts and read what else I posted.

Or sit with your thumb up your ass critiquing other people's attempts at a day old character because you lack the mental capacity to come up with such things out the gate like me. Less then 2 hours spent with the character in total, let that sink in. Where you at Dave? WHERE YOU AT? I thought this was gonna be "your" baby but instead all I see is nonstop bitching from your end. You are a relic of a time forgotten sir.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
A well placed jab in the title. However, to be fair Pig, Dave said "initial impressions", which implies that they are subject to change.

But I'm sure you know all about initial impressions, like how Kenshi was top 5 after he got buffed but now he's not good enough to compete. :DOGE
I agree

Apparently I was drinking too much silly juice

He sucks