What's new

Breakthrough - Aftershock DR's "Abysmal" Tremor 100% 2 Bar Throw Tech Setup

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
There are many Tremor combo videos out and about since his release yesterday, but this combo is a real aftershock. TYM user DR has posted a combo video with Tremor that takes up to !00% damage if done right. Literally using tremors to extend his combo, watch how DR's Aftershock Tremor leaves little hope for the opponent.

Saw this on Facebook

Credit: DR

Attention: @General M2Dave

Setup got me ROCK hard

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
Does that ground burst thing otg? The delayed one that he grabbed into then comboed off of?
Because otherwise you could just delay your wakeup SUPER HARD

True

From Scrubs to Pros
Somebody give me the kombat pack. I didn't want Jason and predator. But I can't wait a week for Tremor

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
To Be Fair, I am almost certain that throw at 8 seconds is not guaranteed due to the tech roll animation (should be able to wakeup). It's not a guaranteed 100% at all.
This is exactly right. The situation becomes a big mind game. Everyone's wake up can beat this. Tremor players then have to decide on blocking or not. The Aftershock move goes away on hit and on block so he has to go for the throw to continue or go for normal that might get beat by wake up. Awesome, but risky tech.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
This only works if they tech roll and do NOT wake up. If you grab when they don't tech roll, you cannot combo afterwards (they are too far away for the damage to link as one combo). Its pretty situational, but the potential is there! Nice find.