What's new

Question Digimon Challenged the MKC - I defended it - Now we must choose his Punishment

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Joker, Digimon plays this everyday. He is lying whenever he says he doesn't.
I posted that when watching the stream.

-Also the whole Digi hates the game and it is ass thing: I could give two shits less what he says about the GAME. The fact that he started saying that anyone who plays it is retarded and doesn't know shit is what I took issue with. You're just asking for some sort of back lash when you say shit like that....about anything. I don't like what he says, but it didn't stop me from signing him up for Frosty's without his consent. :p

Edit: On topic: "I'm giving up bacon for lent" with a picture of pig. lol

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Digimon was whining and announcing to quit Tekken as well at Kor's Tekken academy (the facebook group) a while back, despite saying that he thinks TTT2 is the best fighting game out there right now, which it is in my opinion as well.

He plays Anna who is a low tier character as well as Sheeva so I just think he is one of those FG players who becomes obsessed about a single character who is from a subjective point of view the most fun to play, but becomes salty because of the character's low tier status in the game. I think this way of thinking is naive. As much as I loved playing Kano I never became salty about losing with him because I just acknowledged that he sucked and If I lost to Kabal/Kenshi/KL I didn't care. I think everybody gets a bit salty about the counterpicking in 2D games, but if your character loses to the entire cast than it's your fault for having a fanboy crush on a non-viable character.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Aside from shit netcode and ultra minimalist training mode, what is ass about it? I never understood such statements from people who play the living hell out of it. Obviously it fulfills the entertainment quotient, which is the main premise to gaming. As is the case with most things, its easier to extend mockery, than participate and fail.
Friggin input bug man

It's not a game breaker but it is why I dont play online lol.

Also it's not that balanced.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Digimon was whining and announcing to quit Tekken as well at Kor's Tekken academy (the facebook group) a while back, despite saying that he thinks TTT2 is the best fighting game out there right now, which it is in my opinion as well.
lol...my friend was bitching about Digi doing the same shit on...whats it called...8wayrun...w/e the SCV forums are called.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
dude it's obviously claude von stroke lol.

Anyway, make Digi wear a shirt saying something like "NRS has never made a bad game EVER." Imagine the salt.
haha! i wasnt sure but had a feeling,i thought it was jamessmk at first. how fucking funny would it be if digi won evo with sheeva,did a cartwheel on stage kicking all the other people off it and said "mk is fucking ass!"

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

Design I am working on. Looney Toons/MK Blend.

It's crude right now, but I planned on this being the back or badge on the front.

The front or back would then therefore have "I'm Looney for Mortal Kombat" featuring the Looney Toons circle with various MK characters.

Flagg

Noob
Digimon clearly likes this game, no matter what he says, and he clearly is quite good at this game.

He obviously doesn't like losing and will go on massive rants as a consequence.

Just put a big jar of salt on the front of his T Shirt:

or

Inserting a picture of Digimon and substitute crooning for complaining.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
After his rants about how terrible our game is Digimond challenged me to a FT5 last week. This was after the FR announcement of the sponosored players and it was hype, i didnt want to do it online but decided to do it anyway. Initially i thought he meant offline

The bet/challenge was I would have to win 5-0 and all he had to do was to win one game. If I lost I would have to have wear a t-shirt of his choice and creation, throughout Final Round and UFGT, that would most likely say "mk9 is trash" "nrs is worst developmental team ever" etc etc etc

And If I won 5-0 I woul have defended our game/community and he would have to wear a 4XL shirt of my choosing.

So I ask all of you to help me create this design. What exactly do we want Digimond to be forced to wear all throughout UFGT and possibily FR. I'll pay for the shirt and have it made but want all of your input.

So I need everyone to pick his punishment of what he should wear to our enjoyment at UFGT

-- www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut/c/2019118&utm_campaign=archive_export&utm_source=streamofthehut&utm_medium=youtube

watching now... I thought you were done for when he just raw uppercutted your 1st telekick lol... I was like who does that, uh oh lol