What's new

Question Digimon Challenged the MKC - I defended it - Now we must choose his Punishment

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Am I the only one who thinks digimon is fucking hilarious? The only thing that digimon should have to do is more cartwheels.i know he says shit about Mk but c'mon a lot of it is true.
Digi was cool. The community decided to hate him because he was most vocal about stating how MK9 was ass...because it is ass...so yeah.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
"I <3 the MK Community" Then we just need to write a sonnet about how great the game, the people, and most of all Pig are on the back of it. I'm talking some S+ top tier quality poetry here that really speaks what he feels for us...except the opposite.

Edit: HAHA! I like how you ended that with an otg sai. He was just laying there dead with a knife in his chest. XD
When I started that final round I DEFINITELY wanted to end it that way and it worked :)

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Digi was cool. The community decided to hate him because he was most vocal about stating how MK9 was ass...because it is ass...so yeah.

Sorry but this is bs. All that digi did was talk trash about mk9, even the streamchat got spammed...it might be funny but it gets boring after a while. Also making vids of him winning games with lao vs random ppl online shouting the whole time how they suck etc, and not one video but tons of videos. Dont be suprised if ur not liked by everyone...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

He stated it in every thread, every status, every stream chat, and every tournament. I know the game's ass, I dont need him to fucking tell me 4957878348 times. He brought this shit on himself by being completely overbearing.

Digi only punished a blocked Mileena roll once for 43%. He was usually doing a weird 20% combo which I dunno why.

Oh also pig if you ever have to play him again in the future, the most Sheeva can get off of a njp is 26%, but for some reason he was doing the non-meter building 14% version. No need to ever break Digi's njp combos.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
He stated it in every thread, every status, every stream chat, and every tournament. I know the game's ass, I dont need him to fucking tell me 4957878348 times. He brought this shit on himself by being completely overbearing.
1) its a video game...who gives a fuck.

2) How does one of our top players beating him in a ft5 at a game that he hates and wasn't that good at to begin with due to his character selection prove anything? You want to prove him wrong about this game developing no fundamentals then challenge him to a game that neither of you play. Give each other a week to learn and go at it. This is almost exactly like the Chris G situation except you all like Chris G for the most part lol.

Espio

Kokomo
Digi only punished a blocked Mileena roll once for 43%. He was usually doing a weird 20% combo which I dunno why.

Oh also pig if you ever have to play him again in the future, the most Sheeva can get off of a njp is 26%, but for some reason he was doing the non-meter building 14% version. No need to ever break Digi's njp combos.
I thought NJP, 4, grab n punch did 29%?

Zoidberg747

1) its a video game...who gives a fuck.

2) How does one of our top players beating him in a ft5 at a game that he hates and wasn't that good at to begin with due to his character selection prove anything? You want to prove him wrong about this game developing no fundamentals then challenge him to a game that neither of you play. Give each other a week to learn and go at it. This is almost exactly like the Chris G situation except you all like Chris G for the most part lol.
Wtf are you talking about? He challenged pig, pig accepted. If I challenged someone in a soccer shootout even though I dont play soccer, should that make me immune to getting blown up when I lose.

And your #1 is exactly why Digimon was annoying. He could have just left and played something else, but instead he wasted his breath on here with his ranting. Why rant when like you said, "Its just a video game"?

(FYI I havent played MK in 3 months, and I also havent talked about it in 3 months. See a connection?)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Ok ok ok, I JUST started playing again today. But I literally havent played since January before that.

If your referring to talking about it then yeah now that I think about that is bullshit lol.

My point still stands.
dude i'm just givn ya a hard time :)
lol *internet high five*

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Wtf are you talking about? He challenged pig, pig accepted. If I challenged someone in a soccer shootout even though I dont play soccer, should that make me immune to getting blown up when I lose.

And your #1 is exactly why Digimon was annoying. He could have just left and played something else, but instead he wasted his breath on here with his ranting. Why rant when like you said, "Its just a video game"?

(FYI I havent played MK in 3 months, and I also havent talked about it in 3 months. See a connection?)
Why is it you people are trying so hard to make this such a huge victory for the community? My point is it doesn't matter who challenged who, what the hell did you prove by beating him in this game? I bopped that fool for free when he did play seriously, its really not a big deal.

People go about things different ways. So if I just stopped playing MK9 I should just not talk about it altogether? That's retarded. It doesn't matter what you have been doing the past 3 months we aren't talking about you. You had the right tos come here and talk about the game however you wanted. You chose not to and that's fine. He chose otherwise, that's all I can say there.

Zoidberg747

Why is it you people are trying so hard to make this such a huge victory for the community? My point is it doesn't matter who challenged who, what the hell did you prove by beating him in this game? I bopped that fool for free when he did play seriously, its really not a big deal.

People go about things different ways. So if I just stopped playing MK9 I should just not talk about it altogether? That's retarded. It doesn't matter what you have been doing the past 3 months we aren't talking about you. You had the right tos come here and talk about the game however you wanted. You chose not to and that's fine. He chose otherwise, that's all I can say there.
He has the right to talk, and we have the right to become annoyed and stop listening. If you truly believe that it's "Just a game" then you will either play it or not play it and go elsewhere. The only reason Digi raged is because his character sucked. Guess what, I play Baraka, I know the feeling. That's why I quit the game. But im not a total asshole so I dont throw crap in the entire MKC's face 24/7. The only reason I go offline every once in a while is because I have made a lot of friends in the Dallas MKC. If it wasnt for them I wouldnt have played past the first year. Defend Digi all you want, he made a bet, lost it, and has to hold up his end. What's funny is like your example with Chris G, he probably doesnt even care.

Also no one is making this a big victory. We are just having fun giving Digi back the crap he has been giving us over a year.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
He has the right to talk, and we have the right to become annoyed and stop listening. If you truly believe that it's "Just a game" then you will either play it or not play it and go elsewhere. The only reason Digi raged is because his character sucked. Guess what, I play Baraka, I know the feeling. That's why I quit the game. But im not a total asshole so I dont throw crap in the entire MKC's face 24/7.

Defend Digi all you want, he made a bet, lost it, and has to hold up his end. What's funny is like your example with Chris G, he probably doesnt even care.

Also no one is making this a big victory. We are just having fun giving Digi back the crap he has been giving us over the
We can just agree to disagree. Lol, my ft is starting to get upset about me being on here so late so I have to go. :(

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Aside from shit netcode and ultra minimalist training mode, what is ass about it? I never understood such statements from people who play the living hell out of it. Obviously it fulfills the entertainment quotient, which is the main premise to gaming. As is the case with most things, its easier to extend mockery, than participate and fail.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
as some one who doesn't know much about Fighting Games yet I do want to know the reason some of you think the game is bad is it because you can't hold back to block?