What's new

Question Digimon Challenged the MKC - I defended it - Now we must choose his Punishment

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
dude it's obviously claude von stroke lol.

Anyway, make Digi wear a shirt saying something like "NRS has never made a bad game EVER." Imagine the salt.
This post was one of the best

made me think of some ideas combined with it

Imagine the shirt saying

"NRS has never made a bad game but God has made a bad player, Me."

combined with Ed boon face being kissed by digi

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

Imagine the shirt saying

Unless you're trying to make this super personal, I'd leave the god stuff out. Yeah I know... I'm the most anti religious dude there is, but fo rill.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I want to combine something on the shirt where it states MK > Burning Trash Can > Tekken > SF4 > A dead body > AE > MVC > SC5

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Ugh...I hate Mileena, but love Pig Of The Hut . In fact, now that I think of it, I despise his whole cast, lol! Anyway, we are very fortunate to have you in and defend this community, Brant. Digimon is seriously sad. Like, I actually pity him. His rants and raves about how terrible MK is and his constant bi-polar love/hate relationship he has with this game only reminds me how much I loathe the decay of Western Society.

AYSAMO

Noob

Imagine the shirt saying

This is the winner, it has to be on the shirt.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Nonsense. The game is completely perfect.

First of all, I can't say enough how much I LOVE this picture.

BUT

IMO this can be taken two ways.

1. Incredibly sarcastic, which is probably how Digi's gonna wear it.
2. Really loyal to the game...and to be honest...I would actually buy a shirt like this if I saw it somewhere. I mean, how much more loyal can you get than wearing a shirt that has all of your game's problems and you'd still wear it proudly? I definitely would wear this. I love it.

My idea for the punishment shirt:

"I will BODY the following players in $50 money matches" (something like that)

and then there's a list of ALL the top players in the FGC. Imagine him having to explain to EVERY person that asks about it haha.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Do you ever not have a funny picture...???
Fun Fact: I only post roughly 75% of what I make, leaving me with a back catalog of old images, gifs and even remixes. Most of these will never see the light of day because, upon their creation, I either couldn't find an excuse to post them or it was just a case of bad timing.

Either way, to answer your question with a humorous anecdote; not only do I always have a funny picture, but I actually have too many to the point where I often do not even post them.

First of all, I can't say enough how much I LOVE this picture.

BUT

IMO this can be taken two ways.

1. Incredibly sarcastic, which is probably how Digi's gonna wear it.
2. Really loyal to the game...and to be honest...I would actually buy a shirt like this if I saw it somewhere. I mean, how much more loyal can you get than wearing a shirt that has all of your game's problems and you'd still wear it proudly? I definitely would wear this. I love it.
Thanks, I actually wasn't submitting it as a legitimate shirt design. The file size is far too small and there are a bunch of notable errors I decided not to polish or correct because I didn't assume it'd be anything more than another humorous image. I completely agree that it'd make for a soft punishment given that anyone could construe it as a genuinely anti-MK shirt. I just posted it for laughs really haha.

I think several suggestions in this thread are far better if we're looking to poke a little fun at Digimon without being downright malicious.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Thanks, I actually wasn't submitting it as a legitimate shirt design. The file size is far too small and there are a bunch of notable errors I decided not to polish or correct because I didn't assume it'd be anything more than another humorous image. I completely agree that it'd make for a soft punishment given that anyone could construe it as a genuinely anti-MK shirt. I just posted it for laughs really haha.

I think several suggestions in this thread are far better if we're looking to poke a little fun at Digimon without being downright malicious.
For sure man. You should seriously consider making some shirts though, I'd totally buy one. I'm sure many of us would buy anything that's a TYM inside joke or something. If not, then I might just make a not so great rip-off just for myself haha.