What's new

Question Digimon Challenged the MKC - I defended it - Now we must choose his Punishment

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Fun Fact: I only post roughly 75% of what I make, leaving me with a back catalog of old images, gifs and even remixes. Most of these will never see the light of day because, upon their creation, I either couldn't find an excuse to post them or it was just a case of bad timing.

Either way, to answer your question with a humorous anecdote; not only do I always have a funny picture, but I actually have too many to the point where I often do not even post them.

Thanks, I actually wasn't submitting it as a legitimate shirt design. The file size is far too small and there are a bunch of notable errors I decided not to polish or correct because I didn't assume it'd be anything more than another humorous image. I completely agree that it'd make for a soft punishment given that anyone could construe it as a genuinely anti-MK shirt. I just posted it for laughs really haha.

I think several suggestions in this thread are far better if we're looking to poke a little fun at Digimon without being downright malicious.
if u send me a HD quality photo to use for a shirt ill make that shirt

thats tight