What's new

cR Sonic Fox Wins MKX @ Defend The North 2015

I just here to check what characters were used in top 8 and then make a thread complaining about them. . . WHAT??? No Kung Lao but still pretty much the same players in top 8 and SonicFox and DJT top 3 as always. Also if I get body in a tournament It's not because I got outplayed, it's because my character is low tier. I know there is money on the line but I can't switch to another character to cover my bad MUs not because I'm really not that good but because I'm a loyalist :) also I wanna have my cake and eat it too :DOGE

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Ok,so now we have to wait for kombat pack 2 to see if someone can beat this guy,because now he can beat all the last dlc chars..... Damn he is good!

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
it was a READ I SWEAR
There is nothing left to prove man,you are a beast,but that stab.......I think it was a wrong input tackle, I saw it yesterday and I thought that luck may be a bitch,but sometimes help the strongest!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So something that has always been on my mind. To the people who always ask who streamed XYZ. Or where is top 8. You can do a few things. Keep searching Youtube til its up. OR. Use this thing called google. Search defend the north FGC. Look at the schedule. See that spooky streamed top 8. Then you get a few options. Going to twitch and watching there. OR. Waiting for him to post it on youtube. Its very difficult to use google i know. But learning a new skill is fun.

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Had no idea this tournament even happened until I saw this article.

I really hope the interest in this game increases greatly when the Kombat Pack 2 releases. Otherwise, MKX is in big trouble. NRS needs to bring it. Well...not really. They already sold a ton of copies, so I assume they're not really THAT concerned.