For the Majority Do you Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 94 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Not enough time yet to decide

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters
Deathstroke's Power-Enhanced Reflexes needs faster startup time. As it is now its virtually useless against any other projectile shooting character or if an opponent decides to rush you quickly during that time.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
not to mention charaxthers like killer frost can MB their parry and get a full combo!!! (theirs is 1 frame as well)
while joker cant do any of that and gets a 4 second speed boost thats irrelevant unless you somehow manage to get 3 back to back

My suggestions are as follows
Make it last entire match or even round (its just a speed boost )

let him stock his Ha's , and activate them when ever he needs them (without a stupid long start up) . and make the Ha last around 8 seconds when used.

Change the boost to a damage boost (he has no damage midscreen without meter) which either does one of the above (last a match, or able to stock it.

hes the only char i feel only has 3 buttons in the game.. i even forget my 4 button exist

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
not to mention charaxthers like killer frost can MB their parry and get a full combo!!! (theirs is 1 frame as well)
while joker cant do any of that and gets a 4 second speed boost thats irrelevant unless you somehow manage to get 3 back to back

let him stock his Ha's , and activate them when ever he needs them (without a stupid long start up) . and make the Ha last around 8 seconds when used.

Change the boost to a damage boost (he has no damage midscreen without meter) which either does one of the above (last a match, or able to stock it.

hes the only char i feel only has 3 buttons in the game.. i even forget my 4 button exist
Harley feels your 3 button pain Mista J....

You get 3 Ha's... Joker is kind of a random cat...

1 Ha increases Speed, 2 Ha's increases power, 3 Ha's increase to meter gain.. Lasts all round.

Or

You earn your 3 Ha's from Parry And you can choose which of the 3 options to use it on ...
1) Speed - D,D,trait button
2) Power- B,F, trait button
3) Meter- D,B,F, trait button

Lasts all round- all match too OP mayhapse?
Dare I say a ghetto-ish reverse Grundy type of trait....
Just toying with it... :)

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
I can only speak for Batman, Joker and Harley since those are the only characters I actually play well with. For Batman, I would be fine with a bat to take 5 seconds to refill and it doesn't refill between rounds.

For Joker I have an idea. I would like the HA's to last all round and they just increase his speed. But if you throw out a Laughing Gas (Both normal and rolling) it'll use up a HA. Now from here I don't know if making a HA version of it do more damage or not, its not essential but I would like to see like a 4-7%.

As for my Queen Harley, I say her trait is ok. A bunch of Harley players are asking for faster startup on Mr.J/Ivy's Flower and cooldown on it, but I think it'll make it too good. The only change I would like is if you do get a TNT when it's in Harley's hands, you can hold back or forward for distance.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
As for my Queen Harley, I say her trait is ok. A bunch of Harley players are asking for faster startup on Mr.J/Ivy's Flower and cooldown on it, but I think it'll make it too good. The only change I would like is if you do get a TNT when it's in Harley's hands, you can hold back or forward for distance.
The more I see this in writing and the more I think about it, the more pissed off I get that my "B" button gets neglected... I want her trait re-tooled.. Screw tweaking the recovery, start up, blah blah blah.. This trait is simply a broken(not in the good way) oversight that had potential, but slipped by unnoticed/untouched and fell through the cracks...

I <3 Harley!!!!! But unless she proves to be S++ Tier .. There is no reason to give her a busted ass trait.. Not with some of the traits that are floating around in this game...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
In mobility? Yes it does, his power is give and take, not all characters have a give and take, some are just a straight buff, that's where the balance is lost.

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd
But it's not meant for mobility. You don't need mobility when you have absurd reach and speed.

Staff is a footsies tool and it's damn good at it. I think it's one of the better traits to be honest

But it's not meant for mobility. You don't need mobility when you have absurd reach and speed.

Staff is a footsies tool and it's damn good at it. I think it's one of the better traits to be honest
Your missing the point, green lanterns reach is extended with his power, but doesn't loose any other elements like nightwing does, same for superman, batman as well.

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
OFF TOPIC....But i have to say Pig of The Hut, this has to be one of the Greatest threads. Everybody problems with certain characters from Injustice man, just a great learning experience.Continue on

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Your missing the point, green lanterns reach is extended with his power, but doesn't loose any other elements like nightwing does, same for superman, batman as well.

Green Lantern doesn't have half the options Nightwing does. Superman is busted and fucked up in general, Batman needs his trait and TBH it's not unfair at all.

Green Lantern doesn't have half the options Nightwing does. Superman is busted and fucked up in general, Batman needs his trait and TBH it's not unfair at all.
Anyhow I'm not trying to compare nightwing to everyone I'm just saying not all characters are give and take when it comes to powers which leaves some of them a bit screwed

Sabin

Elder God
I agree with you a million percent and im glad a top player like yourself said this. Flash in general is overrated, we all expected Flash to be the Johnny Cage of this game but hes just mixup and no chip damage unlike Johnny Cage who had both those features.

Flash is just a weak and useless form of Nightwing in this game IMO.
Flash is underrated still.
I have yet to see 1 flash that has been doing the stuff any of the testers have been doing internally. Until I see the same level achieved skillwise I'm goign to continue to feel that way.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I have yet to see 1 flash that has been doing the stuff any of the testers have been doing internally. Until I see the same level achieved skillwise I'm goign to continue to feel that way.
Art ill give you and Tom the benefit of the doubt if you trully feel this way. Though CDJR made some very good points not only about Flash's trait but his string as well.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I would put more time into him if it wasn't for the top tiers. Specifically Green Lantern and Black Adam.

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
Doomsday can get his all day (3 times a round avg) and it defies all wakeups, armor attacks, etc etc and he never has to work for it at all. Sure it has start up frames but those are a joke.
Bro look. Doomsday trait IS NOT ARMOR. Is fast recovery and immunity to grabs and juggle combos. A simple Ex gatling gun from Green lantern or some serious gun spam from DS make this trait go away easily. Its a defensive trait used for pressure freedom. When you compare Doomsday's damage against the rest of the cast this trait stops sounding so ''OP''. Specially when traits like Green Lantern or Superman that give a notable DAMAGE increase regenerate a LOT faster and last barely 1-2 seconds less, not to mention Batly or B.Adams trait.... . SO here i DISAGREE. You think Doomsday can just armor through anything with his trait , and even if thats the feeling he gives, its not true. But then again thats what it makes it cool.
LEAVE DOOMY ALONE he's already recieved a HUGE nerf in hitbox area on his d3,note the only character that has been nerfed ATM XD
You nerf his trait even by 1 second of duration, doomy goes down to A- , B tier at most.
Unless you are willing to make Doomsday a character that can hit 45%+ damage in a combo,(like 90%+ of the cast) for a nerf in the trait, let him be....

LOBO's trait on the other side sucks balls. Gives him hard knockdown with everything that uses his SHOTGUN. But it takes 2 freakn seconds to charge, and the only safe way would be using a string like b12~Trait , at the cost of damage. The only GOOD thing about this trait is the fact that df1d grants combo. besides this, it sucks balls.

On another subject, i think Sinestro's trait should charge faster...i dont use him but....

Sabin

Elder God
Art ill give you and Tom the benefit of the doubt if you trully feel this way. Though CDJR made some very good points not only about Flash's trait but his string as well.
he didnt mention flash's resets post trait combo which are actually really good.
its easy to talk about whats bad about it without talking about the good parts of it as well.
old version of trait used to be he could block, you can wait for them to jump and you can activate trait into a free antiair it was really dumb

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Anyhow I'm not trying to compare nightwing to everyone I'm just saying not all characters are give and take when it comes to powers which leaves some of them a bit screwed
I don't view it as "trade mobility for reach". I view it more as a "tag out for a different character, with a completely different normal and super move set". I have to worry less about bad match-ups because I can switch characters (stances) on the fly with a press of a button, and players need to spend time learning how to counter BOTH my characters (stances).

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
youve never ever to my knowledge made a post in wich you wernt f ing around
You've read my 1.9k plus posts? K. I'm being serious though, ducking a grapplers main grab defeats the point of grappling. Do you know how dumb it would be if you could duck Abel's Tornado Throw? Or Gief's SPD? I mean Grundy's grab doesn't even look like it could be ducked. You might have something with the fact it can be meter burned for armor, but even that's a stretch.

inb4 first post scrub

Grundy's trait is honestly pretty balanced, in my humble opinion. He NEEDS that kind of mix-up pressure to make up for his long range shortcomings, especially his inability to do much against any kind of pushblock~IAFB or similarly short startup projectile ala GL or Raven's attack grabs. Clashing in the middle of his command grab would make it that much harder for him to get his real damage in, and since they put him full screen would put him at too much of a disadvantage later in game. He's a mixup heavy character that is based around his trait, and I don't feel that nerfing what a successful trait grab accomplishes is entirely necessary.

A change that I could get behind, however, is a good deal more recovery on a whiffed trait. Keeps it real in terms of comboability, but give every member of the cast a nice bonus for that smart backdash/properly timed jump back. Using trait outside of a combo should be a much bigger risk than it currently is in terms of punishment, and I think this change would deal with that problem nicely.

ps. i know this is first post but i am decent at fightgames promise

Edited for readabilty. proofreading 4 scrubz

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

This is what his trait should be

1 frame parry. Builds Ha's. The Ha's give him speed boost that will last the entire round. The parry acts like WonderWomans.

He can also tag the HA's onto his crowbar special move for added damage (insane factor... jsut have him go ham).... but he loses them at this point.