• No

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Not enough time yet to decide

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
DISCLAIMER:
On a regular basis I talk to an assload of Top FGC players about this and again Ill be the sacrificial lamb here and take the heat for something many WILL NOT, CAN NOT or will ever speak about pubicily. So prepare to blow me up........ Go!

Its a bit insane to me how some of the character's powers/traits in this game are completely unbalanced.

Now I know some people may jump in here and say "Dude Pig STFU game has been out for like 2 and a half hours we dont know anything about this game yet" But No I do know what Im talking about because it doesnt take 3 years to realize something so blatently obvious

You have characters in this game like Doomsday that has no issues getting in with a Power that defies all logic and increases an already existing strength.

This is Alright? Well Yes and No

Wellm For such dominant Traits in this game I feel they should be only active if you have to charge them?

Frost Power Charge makes sense
Sinestro Power Charge Makes sense
^^^These make sense because when these characters have them active they become even more dominante. Their traits/powers by design strengthen their design and therefor WORKING for it makes sense

Flash
One of the most BALANCED traits imo in this whole game is Flash's Power
He is forced by DESIGN and the way the game is configured right now that he is not EVER able to use it successfully in braindead situations. Flash has to think because he cannot block when Power is active so it's best used on reaction to a whiff, punish, when an opponent jumps or off that move where he power slams or d2.

Deathstroke
I feel Deathstroke's is FINE, why? Because he has to sort of work for it by spacing and gunning you out and use it in a situation where he can't be knocked out of it because it does have a long ass start up.

Green Lantern:
Probably MY PERSONAL FAVORITE of what it means to be balanced. You took a "power" and when activated boosts your characters moves given them new abilities. This is neat and imo not OP

Raven - Awesome trait

Example are Trait/Powers that are not balanced or correct IMO:
Doomsday can get his all day (3 times a round avg) and it defies all wakeups, armor attacks, etc etc and he never has to work for it at all. Sure it has start up frames but those are a joke.

Batman's Bats currently are not balanced imo. He should take a page out of the Flash Handbook and have either his cooldown or some added attributes to where he cant have a Bat Swarm Party all day. And I know some Batman mains (not CURBOLICOUS who is extremely honest and admits this left and right) will whine and bitch about this post but im sorry you have every possible FT in the book you could need not to mention damage. Im sorry that the idea of only being able to activate bats when you have 3 bats charged ruins your sleep at night but id say join the rest of us who dont have this luxary nor your tools or damage. At least Curbo doesnt need it

Bane's Venom NEEDS TO NOT BE HIT out of parries. Why the hell would you give this character apparent super armor that defied by Batman, Joker, Frost Parry moves??? How great or "POWERFUL" is this power? That shit sucks. This character is definitely not going anywhere fast just yet.

Joker - The above leads me to a major problem. How come JOKER has this supposedly god given talent to PARRY when characters like batman and frost do it for free in terms of its just an every day special for them. "BUT PIG JOKER GETS REALLY FAST NOW WITH HIS" Yea which brings me to my next point, it last for like 4 secs which in this game's walk speed and dash properties is instant. The HaH-HaHs need to stay the whole round, till clashed or till Supered possibly. Something should be adjusted on this.

Black Adam - I honestly don't have an opinion on him yet as for his trait goes. I mean he does get a 23% throw with it and hella damage and guarenteed way to finish opponent in chip but ehh his trait im not convinced yet is broke.

Lex Power/Trait - Only because its ONLY 1 hit of armor i feel its fine, I mean shit look at Doomsday he has about 7 secs of Armor although he takes damage id trade his power/trait for anything.

Grundy - Command grab that cant be ducked and can be MB for armor

Superman - I think its good, smart and the only thing Id say is it needs more Cooldown factor time. I think Superman is an elite character though in this game and should have to Charge that bar rather than wait for it to magically refill.

Aquaman - Should have more cooldown

Catwoman - ***I know nothing about this character***

Shazam - ***Same as Catwoman***

Harley - No comment cause i think overall its just not good. My recommendations would go to deaf ears on this one.

Cyborg - Its sort of a joke, who even uses it? It would be better if it worked like Harley's life regen and could move while regen his 12% or whatever Harley gets

N/A Power/Traits:
Arrow
Lobo
WW
NW
etc

Discuss. Although I talk to all the communities favorite players,Most intellectual and strongest minds Im probably the bad guy here and wrong because I dont mind expressing my true feelings.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
The problem with banes venom aint the parries. its the negative effects.

black adams is very balanced.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
You play Sinestro...bull shit for days. ;) Catwomans trait is excellent ( especially for people who utilize evade) and HawkGirls trait is virtually endless...so I can KINDA see your point...but they are all unique, I guess.

I swear if this gets HG's trait nerfed I am booking a flight to the ATL and becoming the next Jodi Arias... ;)

Bane shouldn't be debuffed
i agree with superman needing a charge-up
i don't think doomsday's trait is terribly overpowered
harley, joker, and cyborg traits also need mega buffs
lobo's trait......... i don't know yet. Wish it recovered a little faster but I don't have much trouble activating it at least half a dozen times a game.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You play Sinestro...bull shit for days. ;) Catwomans trait is excellent ( especially for people who utilize evade) and HawkGirls trait is virtually endless...so I can KINDA see your point...but they are all unique, I guess.

I swear if this gets HG's trait nerfed I am booking a flight to the ATL and becoming the next Jodi Arias... ;)
keep the jokes out of here please and lets keep the discussion focused

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Not gonna lie, if Bane got parry immunity on his venomed attacks... It would be interesting.

zaf

professor
I do agree with you. Some characters dont even need their trait, while others need a small reworking.

I main raven atm and i find her trait broken... Get a full screen lift that is only - 6. Hella start up though. A good teleport and one of the only chars with one.

Her pillar are nuts man. Can hit you any where on screen. 8% hit and 2% on chip. Can mb for a combo a well.

When her trait is close to running out, you can land a hit and do long ass combo, so long by the time you are done trait is back up. The opponent back full screen, pop trait and go back to spamming pillars. Oh pillars, only takes 5-6 to make 1 bar.

I literally just use raven to keep people away and land a push so i can use trait on their knockdowns.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Black Adams is for pressure and damage.

Its for cancelling strings recovery to allow big combos and stuff. And its mostly unscaled, so huge damage. Its a great trait.

Surprised you didn't mention Aqua 'Free Breaker' man.

zaf

professor

I think her trait is fine. No problems with it and it makes her unique. There really is no way to even nerf that trait. You could limit how many moves she can do before dropping or lessen the time she can fly.

At this time i dont think she needs to be touched

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I think her trait is fine. No problems with it and it makes her unique. There really is no way to even nerf that trait. You could limit how many moves she can do before dropping or lessen the time she can fly.

At this time i dont think she needs to be touched
Oh I completely agree...its perfect how it is.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Harley Quinn approves of this message...

Sure Harley's character power fits her character but it is complete ass in game...
So she can pull a rose for minor health regen
She can pull a picture of Joker for minor attack strength
She can pull a stick of dynamite (if close enough) for unblockable ground bounce.

The trait takes forever to come out- she has to smell the rose, kiss the picture and duck and cover for the dynamite .. And any benefit that would be taken from the trait.. Becomes null and void due to the full fricken combo you eat once you dare touch trait.
I would not mind, mind you, if Superman's trait made him jump a bit higher, or Aquaman's trait allowed him to throw his trident like a boomerang and have it hit on the way back..And if Grundy's trait allowed him to simply have a sneaky command grab..But since other characters have, Armor breaking capabilities, Ability to escape a ground based combo, a command grab that gives you a permanent buff of your choosing til you grip them up again and change your mind... I got an issue with Miss Quinn's.

I don't bitch about it.. I have learned to live without my trait button as a Harley player... But in a game where other traits can be match/match-up changing, it feels like... NAY.. IS a definite handicap.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Because you can armor all my specials on reaction. :rolleyes:
You're right, thouht he was talking about charge.

Which is really the main one that has issues. You can see that thing from full fucking screen and jump it, parry it... that thing needs to be cancellable.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Bane needs help, the debuff needs to go, the damage taken has to go. 90% from Superman's super while debuffed gtfo.

Shazams trait is balanced and perfect for the character, rapefest in the corner with trait activated.

Black Adam's orbs at times seems kind of unfair lol. I've had matches that my opponent has a pixel of life and i just activate orbs and run towards them without pressing any button lmao, lag helps tho.

Doomsday's trait seems overwhelming but it's not that bad.

And batman's is straight up bs...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You're right, thouht he was talking about charge.

Which is really the main one that has issues. You can see that thing from full fucking screen and jump it, parry it... that thing needs to be cancellable.
I don't ever really use charge to be honest. He has too many traps to bother with that thing.
Make it 23 frames so I can K-nex it to the end of my strings, and then maybe... maybe.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Aquaman's trait is the most annoying trait man. How did this not make the list?

But I agree with the post pig.