What's new

Boon teasing "Scorpion senses telling me BIG, BIG MK related announcement" coming tomorrow

BRUTALITY

Banned
it's just annoying when shit like this is brought up in threads it doesn't even belong in. Why the fuck would the big announcement be deconfirming characters?
because it was a joke. im sure plenty of others have already told you because im late to the thread but you must know that it was a joke. you need to know.

because it was a joke. im sure plenty of others have already told you because im late to the thread but you must know that it was a joke. you need to know.
guess you didn't read my response that was apologizing. obviously i realize its a joke but I thought he was being sincere because you never know with tym

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Oh god hopefully the announcement is that there's like 30 characters in the game, so that there's still hope for my lovely Havik, Fujin, Reiko and Rain to be in. LAWD BOON PLS!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I hope that this has nothing to do with Jason and we actually find out who the boss is instead.

Because, to be honest, it's been a long-ass time. We should know who it is by now.
Why??

Wouldn't you rather play through the story to find out yourself? Do you look up spoilers for movies before you go see them just to make sure you'll approve of the ending? I see no difference here/

Man, you guys are getting ridiculous with this shit. No matter what NRS does, it's never enough.

Also, this announcement won't be Scorpion related. Boon is simply saying "his Scorpion senses" as a reference to "my Spider senses" like Spiderman says.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I'm not baited nor overthinking. Boons trolling style doesn't affect me since I know we will know everything to be included in the game by April. As far as this announcement to happen I'm simply quietly watching and waiting..