What's new

Boon teasing "Scorpion senses telling me BIG, BIG MK related announcement" coming tomorrow

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
It's more than likely Goro. The last KK said that the next stream Goro was being shown, right? Every body keeps throwing a god damn hissy fit since he hasn't had screen time. Tremor will not be in this game. Why do you all keep giving yourself false hope? Jason Voorhees LAWL. (I'll be fucking pissed if i'm wrong about Jason)

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
The whole tweet about "the senses feel what the senses feel" sounds pretty Liu Kang to me, can't really place why though. Who knows, perhaps it's Fujin.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I highly doubt it's scorpion related. You're reading too much into it. Scorpion is his favorite character, he voices Scorpion; therefore, he has a Scorpion sense. It's just a play on the Spidey sense. It won't be Scorpion related. I'm banking on Jason..... Ugh

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
It's definitely not Goro. They may show him off, but this is a "announcement" not a gameplay reveal. This leads me to believe another character reveal is on the way, or they'll announce something about the game we don't know....OR sadly, like people are saying...who the guest DLC character is.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Boons tweets have gotten peoples over analyzing kicked into wayyy too high of a gear. Things I've read in this thread like

"It's scorpion related. Cyber scorpion?" Lol no it's a play on spidey senses, get it, scorpion senses? Cuz boon made MK and it's a fun twist on words, nothing more. Reading way too much into it.

"It's a dragon, Liu Kang!" LoL no it's the MK logo, boons just showin off his games logo, nothing to decode or decipher. He simply saw a cool MK logo online and used it to tease the announcement.

"Senses feel what the senses feel. Must be Liu Kang!" LOL no it's just a reply to a dudes tweet. No secret davinci code meaning behind it. Just like all the rain posts were other peoples tweets he was simply replying to.

Seriously guys, we are a little too Sherlock Holmes with boons tweets. When he's trying to drop a hint it's painfully obvious. Not everything. He says is a mystery locked in a box of riddles. He just says stuff when he feels.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Maybe they'll confirm Shinnok playable, and reveal Reiko, Fujin and Frost to be part of the initial roster.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
"Senses feel what the senses feel. Must be Liu Kang!" LOL no it's just a reply to a dudes tweet. No secret davinci code meaning behind it. Just like all the rain posts were other peoples tweets he was simply replying to.
:p Like I said, I have no evidence as to why I felt like that tweet hinted at Liu, perhaps it's just my 'spider sense,' :DOGE

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Boons tweets have gotten peoples over analyzing kicked into wayyy too high of a gear. Things I've read in this thread like

"It's scorpion related. Cyber scorpion?" Lol no it's a play on spidey senses, get it, scorpion senses? Cuz boon made MK and it's a fun twist on words, nothing more. Reading way too much into it.

"It's a dragon, Liu Kang!" LoL no it's the MK logo, boons just showin off his games logo, nothing to decode or decipher. He simply saw a cool MK logo online and used it to tease the announcement.

Seriously guys, we are a little too Sherlock Holmes with boons tweets. When he's trying to drop a hint it's painfully obvious. Not everything. He says is a mystery locked in a box of riddles. He just says stuff when he feels.
LOOK EVERYONE SOMEONE IS MAD THAT BOONS TWEETS ARE TOO HARD FOR HIM TO FIGURE THEM OUT...
:DOGE
I know right...

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Unfortunately, no Goro yet again: https://twitter.com/NinjaBoy66/status/576170120696840192

It's starting to really annoy me now. Plus, am I the only one who isn't waiting for story spoilers at this point? After so much waiting, I don't need for them to spoil story details for me one month before release. I haven't read any of the spoilers regarding the first chapter of the story so I might skip the story part tomorrow