What's new

Boon teasing "Scorpion senses telling me BIG, BIG MK related announcement" coming tomorrow

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Rain, Kabal, Smoke, Sindel, Stryker, Jade (again), Fujin, Nightwolf, Zombie reverant Motaro, Jade (another time) will all be deconfirmed!

What do I win?

Rain, Kabal, Smoke, Sindel, Stryker, Jade (again), Fujin, Nightwolf, Zombie reverant Motaro, Jade (another time) will all be deconfirmed!

What do I win?
Nothing because that doesn't even fucking make sense. A lot of those characters could potentially be in the game or as DLC. The "leak" still could be false. Shut the fuck up about it already

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Goro is having babies..

Damn it Boon you can't announce someone on my birthday... I don't need any more mains I'm forces to play as....
Im changing my birthday.. I'm now 12 and I was born Feb 29th...
Bad enough every stupid ass I know is gonna be all scared and drunk tommorrow night... Im going back to camp crystal the altitude here affects my brain...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The fascination with Jason makes less sense than Tremor to me. I will never know why people want this character, other than the fact that Freddy was in MK9.
I agree but you know damn well that if NRS adds Jason in... he will be amazing. I want the Predator in MKX.

However, are we all missing the part where he hints at Scorpion?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I agree but you know damn well that if NRS adds Jason in... he will be amazing. I want the Predator in MKX.
I'm not completely against guest characters. I'd be fine with Predator, the Terminator or a Xenomorph.

But Jason? The hell is he gonna do other than lumber around and swipe at you?

I'm fairly confident NRS will come up with something, but right now I am just not seeing it. There are much better choices out there.

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
This seems to suggest the announcement is scorpion related though.... What could be THAT big? Cyber scorpion? We haven't seen a single cyber yet.... Then again, I couldn't imagine NRS pulling that off :/