What's new

Boon teasing "Scorpion senses telling me BIG, BIG MK related announcement" coming tomorrow

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Unfortunately, no Goro yet again: https://twitter.com/NinjaBoy66/status/576170120696840192

It's starting to really annoy me now. Plus, am I the only one who isn't waiting for story spoilers at this point? After so much waiting, I don't need for them to spoil story details for me one month before release. I haven't read any of the spoilers regarding the first chapter of the story so I might skip the story part tomorrow
That's exactly how I feel. I feel like the story should always be kept a surprise. It baffles me when I see people hoping to get the big bad revealed. Wouldn't you guys love that "Holy shit it's so and so!" I can't wait. Haha.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
i love boon but gosh. him announcing that there is going to be a big announcement? remember the time when he made such a big deal and was constantly promoting about the challenge tower in MK9 having the best most awesome award ever! *sigh*

I'd get hyped up but if I do and am disappointed doves will cry. a big announcement would be something like there will be 29+ immediately selectable fighters or confirmation of this:

but we will probably get this

forgive me if I'm coming off like an ungrateful this

but who knows...maybe I will eat my words and get so happy that I do this

but i'm not getting my hopes up.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
i love boon but gosh. him announcing that there is going to be a big announcement? remember the time when he made such a big deal and was constantly promoting about the challenge tower in MK9 having the best most awesome award ever! *sigh*
I remember the speculation that the prize was Mileena 'practically naked' and all the naysayers that couldn't believe that's the reward you'd receive for such a difficult set of challenges. Fun times.

Last time ed said "Mk related announcement" The mortal kombat x comic book was announced. So maybe we will get a release date for the digital series that has been confirmed along with the justice leage series or static shock series machinima announced back in fall.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Hope to see Jax's variations.

Gotcha!

I want to hear him say "This is not a brutality, this is a fatality"

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Remember the last time Boon said we'd be getting a big announcement, and it turned out to be a CG Injustice trailer?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Remember the last time Boon said we'd be getting a big announcement, and it turned out to be a CG Injustice trailer?
lmfao I remember!

Oh, those were great days. Boon's website with the numbers and secret pics was interesting. But I think that Injustice's marketing campaign got stronger with the story trailer. Everything before that wasn't that intense. I was hyped because I love DC and NRS lol
Oh, the battles were so fun, even knowing that it was rigged from the beginning to be a Batman vs Superman loool

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Halloween series has glowing pumpkin.... Hmmmm michael myers? Fuck jason, give me myers if its a horror character. Jasons a pussy afraid of water and momma boy lol

Will enjoy tomorrow, yes!

JDM

Noob
Unfortunately, no Goro yet again: https://twitter.com/NinjaBoy66/status/576170120696840192

It's starting to really annoy me now. Plus, am I the only one who isn't waiting for story spoilers at this point? After so much waiting, I don't need for them to spoil story details for me one month before release. I haven't read any of the spoilers regarding the first chapter of the story so I might skip the story part tomorrow

....Bro, are you FUCKING kidding me? This has got to be the biggest fucking milking I've ever seen of a pre order.

Like jesus what the hell is so special about showing GORO? Gtfo here NRS

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
I was cool with the idea of predator and spawn but idk how I feel about jason... And it seems very obvious now being Jason is owed by WB sigh