What's new

Are Bro Hugs Appropriate?

Are Bro Hugs Appropriate?

• No adrenaline and testosterone shouldn't inter-mingle with double arm-wrapped hugs.

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Yes its fine sometimes your emotions get the best of you and we don't have g/f's to hug.

Votes: 57 85.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Owerbart

I miss you
WTF I'm reading.

At least here in Latin America hugs and kisses are the most common thing in the world. Even when we gather to play MK9 we say hi kissing each other in the cheek, it's very normal, between men, men and women, or women. We hug people also as saying hello.

In Brazil it's more common to be two kisses, one in each cheek I think.

You americans are cold as damn.

SLy

Noob
WTF I'm reading.

At least here in Latin America hugs and kisses are the most common thing in the world. Even when we gather to play MK9 we say hi kissing each other in the cheek, it's very normal, between men, men and women, or women. We hug people also as saying hello.

In Brazil it's more common to be two kisses, one in each cheek I think.

You americans are cold as damn.
Kissing the cheek is very common in many countries but americans don't like their space violated lol

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
nope not acceptable to hug other tourny players not even my friends not with both arms. just handshakes. half hug half handshakes. No full hugs got to proffesional and do the bernie aha :cool:

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'm just messing with you guys lol. Just learned what cloppers are...
Yea, I hope it didn't come off as an over-reaction. Some bronies would go caps lock on you for that comment haha.

That's how people looked at bronies in 2010, and here we are today. Don't worry CYracks, if you feel weird about doing it, just contact one of "us". ;)