What's new

General/Other - Aftershock Aftershock Variation Discussion Thread

Nabeel Robinson

My time will come!
His Best punisher midscreen is F12 DB2D B2 DB2U RC F3 DB2 or you can go for the easier option F12 DB2D B2 DB2U B2 DB2

Best Punisher in the corner is F12 DB2D 4 DB2U F4 123 DB1 Max Damage or the easier option F12 DB2D B2 DB2U B2 DB2U 3 DB2 (This is an easier combo but it has less damage)

Honcho

In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
His Best punisher midscreen is F12 DB2D B2 DB2U RC F3 DB2 or you can go for the easier option F12 DB2D B2 DB2U B2 DB2

Best Punisher in the corner is F12 DB2D 4 DB2U F4 123 DB1 Max Damage or the easier option F12 DB2D B2 DB2U B2 DB2U 3 DB2 (This is an easier combo but it has less damage)
Thanks for this

Vjeekes

DevilApes
So am I, i just picked up Tremor a few days ago :)
Its a 36% combo followed by a free MB OTG (13%)
I dont know the exact inputs
Ill link u the vid later today (after work :) )

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
Gentleman, so i can get instant air quakes pretty low to the ground. Although the means of doing it are quite impractical and requires 1 finger on the analog stick and the other on the dpad.

InFlames

dead
Gentleman, so i can get instant air quakes pretty low to the ground. Although the means of doing it are quite impractical and requires 1 finger on the analog stick and the other on the dpad.
ive been trying this too for some time now and its wayyy better than using only the dpad

these arent really that impressive but it shows how clean the inputs are when using the stick compared to using pad, if u do a neutral jump they will be instant

Honcho

In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
ive been trying this too for some time now and its wayyy better than using only the dpad

these arent really that impressive but it shows how clean the inputs are when using the stick compared to using pad, if u do a neutral jump they will be instant
Damn dude that's pretty fast

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie

I reckon your the guy who plays honeybee huh? Anyways, you sir have an awsome tremor. Now by "stick" do you mean arcade stick?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator

InFlames

dead
These are all done by adjusting with the anolog stick by inputting U into DD1 F and U DD1 neutral with the D pad! The recovery frames on this move is so good that if they jump or try to run in I can return to block or from a range use DB1 U or DB1.

made my vid look like shit lmao

how are you doing the ones at :16 so damn low though

Nabeel Robinson

My time will come!
made my vid look like shit lmao

how are you doing the ones at :16 so damn low though
I'm using my thumb to move up or up forward with my right hand and then pressing DD1 on the Dpad with my left hand for the normal DD1, for the far one I use the analog stick to the right. It takes time to adjust in a match and it's really good cause I'm using my index finger to hold the block button too if the opponent does a jump in. The way I do it is as soon as Tremor's feet land on the ground I immediately press up the with analog stick and input DD1. Watch his feet as soon as he lands, if you keep doing that you'll perfect them.

Radaka

Noob
I've been trying hard to find uses for aftershock's non-EX earthshake. Here are some things I've found.

Does anyone know of any good ways to set up non-EX earthshake? Ideally, it'd leave him plus on enemy wakeup, but I can't find any that do.

marietta1200

Best Coast
I'm using my thumb to move up or up forward with my right hand and then pressing DD1 on the Dpad with my left hand for the normal DD1, for the far one I use the analog stick to the right. It takes time to adjust in a match and it's really good cause I'm using my index finger to hold the block button too if the opponent does a jump in. The way I do it is as soon as Tremor's feet land on the ground I immediately press up the with analog stick and input DD1. Watch his feet as soon as he lands, if you keep doing that you'll perfect them.
Damn man these look even more consistent than on hitbox. Nice work.

InFlames

dead
I've been trying hard to find uses for aftershock's non-EX earthshake. Here are some things I've found.

Does anyone know of any good ways to set up non-EX earthshake? Ideally, it'd leave him plus on enemy wakeup, but I can't find any that do.
interesting stuff

I only use normal earthshake after a db1 ender midscreen since its pretty much safe when they're fullscreen. doesnt do much but it makes the opponent more eager to jump.