What's new

Achievement list released with possible reveals?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Man A Green Lantern Fighting game would aweeeeeeeeeesome, with all the different stuff they could do with the entire emotional spectrum
Shame it probably would only sell like 5 copies.
That movie really fucked Green Lanterns reputation.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
This might be my fanboyism talking, but i think it's Captain Cold.

I think I can see the his visor and it looks the new 52 version.
I hope your fanboyism is correct. I need to take a break from trying to figure out who those two are though. I feel like my eyes are gonna bleed from staring at a such a blurry picture for so long.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Shame it probably would only sell like 5 copies.
That movie really fucked Green Lanterns reputation.
Its pretty fixable(look at Hulk) they just have to change Green Lanterns in a reboot :p
This might be my fanboyism talking, but i think it's Captain Cold.

I think I can see the his visor and it looks the new 52 version.
I kinda see him a little bit if I squint hard enough but I think thats a bit of a stretch.
Let it be known I am a Killer Frost fan boy tho

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
The colored in version reminds me of Law Hero's sig.

Don't know who the fuck the chick in the back is supposed to be. Doesn't look like Raven, really, but the purple is biasing.

And I know dick about comics to start with.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Well my pants are unbelievable tight at the thought of Frost and Raven being in this game, just seems too good too be true and when it seems too good too be true it usually is :confused:

SLy

Noob
They are saying that Raven has been known to switch from good to evil.. It might just be raven.. but im still not sold on it

She has no domino mask or pigtails, and a completely different expression, it's not Harley. As for Catwoman, the face shape is completely different, I'm pretty sure that jaw belongs to a man.
That jaw may belong to a man, but let's not forget that women in the eyes of NRS aren't the most feminine looking.

Kitana, Sonya, and Wonder Woman to name the most notable. Lol.