What's new

Achievement list released with possible reveals?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Every other character's portion of that image is directly taken from a particular set of renders that we've seen for the already revealed characters, Harley included. Doesn't look anything like that one, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
tbh its probably crappy renders of Harley and Catwoman, Deathstroke is hardly recognizable too
She has no domino mask or pigtails, and a completely different expression, it's not Harley. As for Catwoman, the face shape is completely different, I'm pretty sure that jaw belongs to a man.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
She has no domino mask or pigtails, and a completely different expression, it's not Harley. As for Catwoman, the face shape is completely different, I'm pretty sure that jaw belongs to a man.
hmm your right about Harley but what other villain could that be? same with the top right i cant think of any major dc villains that look similar

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
hmm your right about Harley but what other villain could that be? same with the top right i cant think of any major dc villains that look similar
It's hard to say, especially since the character may not look the same as they would in the comics since NRS designed him. Some have suggested Ares since it looks like whoever it is is wearing a helmet, but there's no way of knowing. But looking at it side by side with the renders it's definitely not anyone we have seen yet.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
It's hard to say, especially since the character may not look the same as they would in the comics since NRS designed him. Some have suggested Ares since it looks like whoever it is is wearing a helmet, but there's no way of knowing. But looking at it side by side with the renders it's definitely not anyone we have seen yet.
to me it looks like they have hair or something in their face i dont see the helmet

EGGXI

Scary Bat
It's just they took care that the pic with all heroes in it were all announced characters, I don't think they would slip up like this.

Well the game is a "What if" from what I gather, so it's nothing preeminent.
I dunno about that, outside the story mode they seem to be keeping to the hero/villain norms.

I wouldn't be surprised if these were intentionally put out early and those two "mystery" characters are the last ones to be revealed.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
It's just they took care that the pic with all heroes in it were all announced characters, I don't think they would slip up like this.
It's not like they haven't slipped up before, remember Shazam and Doomsday? And besides, it's not like we've been able to figure out who they are anyways.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
It's not like they haven't slipped up before, remember Shazam and Doomsday? And besides, it's not like we've been able to figure out who they are anyways.
Well those slip ups were more like leaks and mistakes. The achievement list is something they eventually had to release themselves, thus they have control over what is revealed.

That being said, I have a powerful feeling that once the entire roster has been revealed I'll dig out this topic, blow the dust off and point out that the woman in the center does not resemble a single person in the entire game.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Well those slip ups were more like leaks and mistakes. The achievement list is something they eventually had to release themselves, thus they have control over what is revealed.

That being said, I have a powerful feeling that once the entire roster has been revealed I'll dig out this topic, blow the dust off and point out that the woman in the center does not resemble a single person in the entire game.
The times for character reveals aren't set in stone, they may have planned to have those two shown off by now but haven't gotten around to it yet. Or possibly they'll both be revealed soon so they weren't worried about people seeing them early, especially in such a tiny, blurry black and white picture.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I wouldn't mind Ivy, I like her, but I would rather have Swamp Thing.

To be honest, I feel kinda bad that a good chunk of the characters I want in the game are Bat related. Hate Batman, but love his supporting cast.

Damian
Red Hood
Red Robin
Poison Ivy
Knight & Squire
Batwoman
Spoiler(fuck cass)

I wouldn't have minded a Bats only fighting game, hell I would preferred a Green Lantern only fighting game.

However, they are not making a Batman fighting game, so hopefully they steer clear of Gotham for awhile. Maybe one more Batfamily for DLC.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
This might be my fanboyism talking, but i think it's Captain Cold.

I think I can see the his visor and it looks the new 52 version.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I wouldn't mind Ivy, I like her, but I would rather have Swamp Thing.

To be honest, I feel kinda bad that a good chunk of the characters I want in the game are Bat related. Hate Batman, but love his supporting cast.

Damian
Red Hood
Red Robin
Poison Ivy
Knight & Squire
Batwoman
Spoiler(fuck cass)

I wouldn't have minded a Bats only fighting game, hell I would preferred a Green Lantern only fighting game.

However, they are not making a Batman fighting game, so hopefully they steer clear of Gotham for awhile. Maybe one more Batfamily for DLC.
Man A Green Lantern Fighting game would aweeeeeeeeeesome, with all the different stuff they could do with the entire emotional spectrum