What's new

Achievement list released with possible reveals?

To me it look like the female in the middle is either have purple skin and there a spotlight on her giving the white areas and or she pale and there a nearby purple light source.

Edit: I put my bet on both and she have some nearby purple lightsource and there a spotlight on her since you can see the same white areas on lex, joker and sinestro as there is on the female.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
6 weeks until release date. I'm waiting for Swamp Thing/MM/Raven. None of them are here.

It's time for me to stop having to squint at low-res nonsense to determine a character.

Just let the roster out.
This. This, this, this, this, THIS. Getting seriously miffed here.

OVOXO

Noob
The middle one looks like Raven but so does the person in the upper right corner. I kinda wanted Circe as playable though.:(

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
A reveal comes with gameplay, however. A character like Raven at the very least has some promising gameplay potential.

That said, I'll take a reveal for ANY character to see more of the game :p

Reedoms

Noob
The top right looks like Eclipso if anything. That pointed hood is his trademark at this point. It would explain why everyone overreacts and is suddenly super angry at everyone else.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
The top right looks like Eclipso if anything. That pointed hood is his trademark at this point. It would explain why everyone overreacts and is suddenly super angry at everyone else.
I'd LOL if it was Eclipso.

the wiki said:
Eclipso is the primordial manifestation of God's wrath and was responsible for the Great Flood of Biblical fame. A magical being of incalculable strength, Eclipso has demonstrated the powers of flight, immortality, invulnerability, superhuman speed and stamina, advanced intellect, and the ability to emit deadly rays of dark light from his/her left eye by looking through a shard of the Heart of Darkness gem. He carries with him a seemingly unbreakable mystical sword and is a considerable swordsman.

Eclipso possesses vast magical powers that allow him/her to perform such godlike feats as manipulation of the weather and seas to cause natural disasters (floods, thunderstorms, etc.), increase his/her size to that of a giant, absorb the powers of The Spectre, and project powerful energy from his/her hands that can stun or kill his/her opponents. As a former servant of God, Eclipso is able to "speak" the angelic language; a combination of harmony, discordance, vibration and telepathy.

Eclipso is able to possess anyone who touches or comes into contact with the cursed Heart of Darkness gem, controlling the host's powers, behaviors and memories to Eclipso's own ends.
It'd make for cool cinematics, though.