What's new

Achievement list released with possible reveals?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Eventhubs has released the achievements for IGAU.

Check out the picture for Ultimate Battler. Is that Martian Manhunter? Looks like it.

Also, looks like Power Girl is in the middle.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Lex, Joker, Catwoman, other female?, Sinestro, Cyborg and Bane

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
You should close this thread or rename it. I made an image in the Achievements thread already, but for reference...

It's very clearly a group of villains. It's also not Harley in the middle because they're using the official site renders (the one's we've seen a million times) for everyone and her eye area isn't nearly dark enough to match Harley's mask.

So, essentially, we should be limiting our speculation to villains.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You should close this thread or rename it. I made an image in the Achievements thread already, but for reference...

It's very clearly a group of villains. It's also not Harley in the middle because they're using the official site renders (the one's we've seen a million times) for everyone and her eye area isn't nearly dark enough to match Harley's mask.

So, essentially, we should be limiting our speculation to villains.
Wait... does that look like Lex's head though. Wouldn't you agree that that COULD be MM? I;m starting to think so..

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Why would MM be with a bunch of villains? Unless the person in the middle is a hero as well as the person to the right of her then I don't see why MM would be randomly in a pic with a bunch of villains.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Looks like Lex to me. I wonder who that girl is in the middle though - Raven?

PS: That turtle shell pic for timeout is awesome.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
There's an achievement that's called "Superhuman" that has nothing but Superheroes pictured, it stands to reason that this one is nothing but villains.

Edit: Both also have 7 people.

Cruz

Banned
Guys look next to the other bold dudes face, it's a mask he can open and close.
Hate to say it but it looks like: