What's new

Achievement list released with possible reveals?

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
So uh, the more I look at the picture, the more I think the one in the upper right might be Ares.

Looks an awful lot like a Greek helmet and we know he is in the game.

Reactions: Jer

Cruz

Banned
Look people it's Ivy and Mr Freeze wich i hate as much as you guys since i wanted New 52 CC but i love Ivy and
you know what they'll probably play cool like Sinestro.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Look people it's Ivy and Mr Freeze wich i hate as much as you guys since i wanted New 52 CC but i love Ivy and
you know what they'll probably play cool like Sinestro.

It's Deathstroke, not Freeze. It also may not be Ivy.

zfallonz

Noob
Hrm well there is a picture with heroes on it.

The Super Human one, towards the left below what I think is Superman or Shazam. No idea who that person is.

01_injusticeachievements03.jpg

OwTee

Noob
Mark my words...

One of those girls (most likely the top right) is Killer Frost.
(Just a guess though, don't hold me to that....just mark my words down somewhere. Where? I dunno, just on a piece of paper somewhere.)

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
So uh, the more I look at the picture, the more I think the one in the upper right might be Ares.

Looks an awful lot like a Greek helmet and we know he is in the game.
No I'm almost 100% sure it's catwoman, it just looks off because in black and white low res her goggles make it look like there's more skin showing:

when you blow it up like that you can pretty clearly see her goggles though, which means it's gotta be her

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Catwoman's render doesn't have a pronounced highlight on the right side like the render in the achievement does. These renders are all 100% the same so far, they wouldn't just add a highlight to Catwoman's face. Also, picture a Greek helmet. It would show the areas of the face that you believe are goggles, especially with that piece coming down over the nose. I mean look at how easy all the other renders are to match up... this one isn't Catwoman.

I sincerely believe this is Ares. As for the middle, I'm doubting Ivy because of the stoic face and the light streaks of hair -- Frost isn't a bad guess to be completely honest.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Catwoman's render doesn't have a pronounced highlight on the right side like the render in the achievement does. These renders are all 100% the same so far, they wouldn't just add a highlight to Catwoman's face. Also, picture a Greek helmet. It would show the areas of the face that you believe are goggles, especially with that piece coming down over the nose. I mean look at how easy all the other renders are to match up... this one isn't Catwoman.

I sincerely believe this is Ares. As for the middle, I'm doubting Ivy because of the stoic face and the light streaks of hair -- Frost isn't a bad guess to be completely honest.
I don't know about Ares. That picture clearly shows the sides of the character's face, as well as their mouth and plenty of skin. If it were Ares, wouldn't his cheeks be covered and most of his face hidden?

I think it's gotta be either some sort of hood or bangs.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Top right REALLY looks like Ares, looks like an open faced mask moreso. The line in the middle, and the sides coming down. I really think it's Ares as well.