What's new

1st Post MKXL Balance Patch?

Matix218

Get over here!
Universal antiairbuffs and jip nerfs

Sub jax kotal sonya tanya lao all need their JIPs adjusted.

I shouldnt HAVE to trip guard or use armour to antiair on a read.

Leave cage the fuck alone unless you want to buff Fisticuffs
So you are crying about certain characters jip's but you have no problems with a list Cage being too good. Let me guess, you main Cage?

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Make MKXL available for PS3
Better yet, for PC, ha ha!

Seriously, though, I'd be down for jump-ins being reactable even when you don't have a great connection with your opponent. I'm tired of having to anti-air on a read.

Since they already took care of advantage on block (or maybe it was just with Tempest), I think block breakers should remain the same. If they only cost one bar, pressure characters without 50/50s won't look very threatening. I'm fine with the stamina drain after breakers: I think that's good.

Matix218

Get over here!
Better yet, for PC, ha ha!

Seriously, though, I'd be down for jump-ins being reactable even when you don't have a great connection with your opponent. I'm tired of having to anti-air on a read.

Since they already took care of advantage on block (or maybe it was just with Tempest), I think block breakers should remain the same. If they only cost one bar, pressure characters without 50/50s won't look very threatening. I'm fine with the stamina drain after breakers: I think that's good.
Wait you are having to anti air on a read even in the enhanced online beta? I have been anti airing on reaction in the beta all the time. You shouldn't have to be making a read to anti air online with the new netcode

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Wait you are having to anti air on a read even in the enhanced online beta? I have been anti airing on reaction in the beta all the time. You shouldn't have to be making a read to anti air online with the new netcode
I'm referring to the regular version of the game. Haven't tried the beta.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Njp to be negative on block (-12)

Invincible frames on non MB throwing interactions removed (getting punished while trying to punish which is supposed to be a punish after a read is getting really old)

Wigy

There it is...
So you are crying about certain characters jip's but you have no problems with a list Cage being too good. Let me guess, you main Cage?
His d4 has already been nerfed the breaker thing is another nerf. What else do you want.

JIP's are stupid in this game, dont make this about you being salty about sucking ass vs JC please

Matix218

Get over here!
His d4 has already been nerfed the breaker thing is another nerf. What else do you want.

JIP's are stupid in this game, dont make this about you being salty about sucking ass vs JC please
You say that to me yet you are complaining about jip's when maybe it is because you suck at anti airing or trip guarding. Same argument

omooba

fear the moobs
Universal antiairbuffs and jip nerfs

Sub jax kotal sonya tanya lao all need their JIPs adjusted.

I shouldnt HAVE to trip guard or use armour to antiair on a read.

Leave cage the fuck alone unless you want to buff Fisticuffs
There's nothing wrong with a character having a good jump in especially when they're supposed to have godlike space control