-Make D1 6F of start up and +15 on hit
-Make F1 double hitting and 11F
-Make B1 8F
-Give her the old damage back
-Make booty charge safe on block and give it better recovery
-Give her a new D3/D4

Mileena:
-Give her a sai on her new D1 just like Kitana's
-Make B1 7F of start-up and a true mid so people can actually complain with a true reason to do so
-Make telekick safe on block and 10F of start-up
-Make F1 10F of start-up
-Make F12B4 +2 on block
You are deluded

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
This thread got derailed quick.

For universal changes, I think making Block breakers 1 bar is a good start, keep the beta breakers, nerfing jis, and removing Tanya from the game are all that're n

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I would like to see the ping meter shown just like the beta but also my own ping too so I could compare.

The option to swith between the colored bars for the ping connection and the numerical version like the beta.

The ability to use the main menu options like changing the controller layout or audio/visual layout in the character selection screen. This would be great for those who want to switch the tinting of some levels for those who have problems with their eyes.

More options in the training mode like visual highlights of hit boxes or in a in creased/decreased format. This would be great for spacing and jumpins since different characters have different hitboxes to a degree.

I have a few more but I'm not sure if it's even possible or if it would make since.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
i would like some meter building on correct blocking maybe i don't know who else agrees but yeah i feel like you should get meter for blocking correctly. Also goro may need a few faster normal's and other then that keep him basically the same just add better and faster normal's and kenshi needs a little more help to be back in mid tier form so yeah that's basically all i can say everything else is getting addressed.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Kitana:
-Make B1 8F
-Give her a new D3/D4

Mileena:
-Make B1 7F of start-up and a true mid so people can actually complain with a true reason to do so
-Make F1 10F of start-up
-Make F12B4 +2 on block
Haha no

Kitana:
-Make B1 8F
-Give her a new D3/D4

Mileena:
-Make F1 10F of start-up
-Make F12B4 +2 on block
not gonna happen in a million years :) Kitana is fine after the demo patch standing 1 looks faster now I can punish another Kitana when she ends a string with a fan, but to be serious give her an actual d3 insted of that crappy slow none ranged d3, or make d1 7 frames. Nerf Mileena shes too good in the demo.

Last edited:

9_Lives

Noob
Couldn't tell. Seemed like a pretty normal tym comment to me.
Yeah tym normally dictates putting one of these :DOGE:joker::16Bitafter a Kitana related joke, so I could easily understand the confusion. Real talk though, I think that was trolling lol.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
The only thing I'd change about Kitana is giving her her old damage back. That's it. Basically, decrease damage scaling on Fan Throw/Air Fan.
And just a needless buff, but a buff nonetheless, could they make Fan Toss pushback less on hit? It's
to continuously have to do the run, then d1, then throw a fan.
Something else that bothers me about Kitana is that if you do Fan Toss while your opponent is in the air, you can't do a grounded fan and catch them with it.

Wigy

There it is...
Universal antiairbuffs and jip nerfs

Sub jax kotal sonya tanya lao all need their JIPs adjusted.

I shouldnt HAVE to trip guard or use armour to antiair on a read.

Leave cage the fuck alone unless you want to buff Fisticuffs

The only thing I'd change about Kitana is giving her her old damage back. That's it. Basically, decrease damage scaling on Fan Throw/Air Fan.
And just a needless buff, but a buff nonetheless, could they make Fan Toss pushback less on hit? It's
to continuously have to do the run, then d1, then throw a fan.
Something else that bothers me about Kitana is that if you do Fan Toss while your opponent is in the air, you can't do a grounded fan and catch them with it.
kitana doesnt need any changes

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
Besides character balances I wish NRS would add a ft3 and maybe even ft5 and ft10 options in ranked and player match. I wouldn't mind if that option needed to be accepted by both players or then just make a separate online section for ft's.
KI has ft2 for ranked in killer league and it's absolutely awesome. Especially with the league system making sure you get matched with players at your skill level, plus dat netcode. If mkx were to implement a league system or just an ft2 system for ranked I would be in heaven.

What combo post counter lands him 30%?
B12xxaura, 242, rc, 1, b12 burst does somewhere around 30% off a parry