What's new

Question What Variations have you never seen before?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
@buyacushun plays MoS Raiden
I used to play MoS Raiden. I mean I could still play him but I haven't even started up MKx in forever. That variation got regulated to whenever I got really bored and didn't care how well I did. Since it was a meaningless variation. Still kind of fun though.

I can one up all of you and give you a character that's not being played at all. Bo Rai Cho. Boom.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Forever King used Bo Rai Cho at Final Round lol
Just a joke about how difficult that character is to use no matter the variation. How well did FK do and did he only use Bo? I haven't been keeping up with any competitive scene really.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Just a joke about how difficult that character is to use no matter the variation. How well did FK do and did he only use Bo? I haven't been keeping up with any competitive scene really.
True that, I still play Bartitsu occasionally for some reason. I think he maybe one won but he lost the next game and switched. After Final Round he said he wasn't going to play Bo in tournament again lol

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
I dont think ive ever played a Warrior Pred. Ive played against every other character at least once, but i rarely see Ancestral KJ, Etheral Mileena, or Spectral Ermac

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Dragon's Breath Bo Rai Cho is the only one I've never played except for like once. Now a days I see a variety of characters use and I've only played one Brood Mother D'Vorah (S/O to Zwei) and rarely see HT Jacqui and maybe one Konjurer player

I see a lot of people saying pretty lady and metallic, but those are two of my best variations. If you want to fight them just add me on xbox and we'll match-up.
My xbox GT is: Luke KB

Anyways, here's my list of the few variations that I have absolutely never played online.

High tech
Konjurer
Warrior
Pyromancer
Dualist
Lasher
Really?

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I see a lot of people saying pretty lady and metallic, but those are two of my best variations. If you want to fight them just add me on xbox and we'll match-up.
My xbox GT is: Luke KB

Anyways, here's my list of the few variations that I have absolutely never played online.

High tech
Konjurer
Warrior
Pyromancer
Dualist
Lasher
For lasher @Pleasa can help you out there, although his lasher can't beat mine because he is a scrib

Luke KB

Noob
Really.
Even when Pyromancer was bugged and was doing crazy damage I didn't even run into one person who played her. The only Tanya's I've played are kobu and one Naga player. And honestly the naganita player was the best Tanya I'd ever played.

I'd like to see what your Pyromancer is all about some time if you wanna run some casual sets.

Really.
Even when Pyromancer was bugged and was doing crazy damage I didn't even run into one person who played her. The only Tanya's I've played are kobu and one Naga player. And honestly the naganita player was the best Tanya I'd ever played.

I'd like to see what your Pyromancer is all about some time if you wanna run some casual sets.
Sure! My Naginata is even better

Luke KB

Noob
Sure! My Naginata is even better
Naginata scares me now:(
Anyway. Go ahead and add me or send me a message and we'll have to find time to run some sets.
Though I do work too much for my own good and my girlfriend and I have a bit of a Netflix addiction, so it probably wont be very soon. But I usually play late nights on either Friday or Saturday if I don't have any other plans.

Dragaon Naginata
Warlock
Sorcerer
Special Forces
Demolition
Assassin
Mournful
Necromancer
Ethereal
Ravenous
Spectral
Mystic
Lackey
Vicious
Master of Storms
Displacer
Thunder God
Spec Ops
High Tech
Shotgun
Killer

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
brawler cassie cage and marksman erron black are ones I haven't run into for awhile. pumped up jax , necromancer shinnok, and commando kano are others i dont see very often.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Sorcerer
Demolition
Assassin
Mournful
Spectral
Lackey
Vicious
Displacer
Thunder God
Spec Ops
Shotgun
Killer
Do you not watch any competitive MKX? These variations are pretty common or have at least been used in tournament at least once lol