What's new

Question What Variations have you never seen before?

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I have never ever played against a MoS Raiden and I don't think I've ever even seen someone play him.

It's early but I've yet to play a Drunken Master or Pretty Lady.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I've literally never seen any Konjurer Alien ever, has anyone seen what that variation can do? or know anything about it?

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
Ive never played a good drunken master, any version of F/T, Spectral, warrior predator, a good CSZ except when he first came out, a fisticuffs, deceptive or nimble, hat trick or buzz saw, and a displacer gayden

Ive never played a good drunken master, any version of F/T, Spectral, warrior predator, a good CSZ except when he first came out, a fisticuffs, deceptive or nimble, hat trick or buzz saw, and a displacer gayden
I play deceptive and nimble so much. Prepatch deceptive was the best and it's still really good

Luke KB

Noob
I see a lot of people saying pretty lady and metallic, but those are two of my best variations. If you want to fight them just add me on xbox and we'll match-up.
My xbox GT is: Luke KB

Anyways, here's my list of the few variations that I have absolutely never played online.

High tech
Konjurer
Warrior
Pyromancer
Dualist
Lasher

Weirdly enough fisticuffs is by far the most common variation of jc i see
It's probably a tie for me between Fisti and SD. I rarely see any A-Lists, and if I do they only do the F3 cancel and delayed Ex-Nutpunch. I've been trying to dial in my SKRC's but I'm a scrub.

Wigy

There it is...
It's probably a tie for me between Fisti and SD. I rarely see any A-Lists, and if I do they only do the F3 cancel and delayed Ex-Nutpunch. I've been trying to dial in my SKRC's but I'm a scrub.
There isn't many a-lists online or in tournament, which is really funny considering how braindead and OP he is according to everyone. :coffee: