What's new

The most significant reason why people Rage in this Game.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Want to know why people Rage the fuck out??

Because nobody likes losing. Regardless if its a game or not, if you're down to the wire in a good match and a hitbox like frost, or jade or sindel is fucked up and you jump OVER THEM and it still hits you costing the match, yea, that will make you tilted. The Hitbox issues in this game are absolutely UN FUCKEN REAL.

xKMMx

Banned
Want to know why people Rage the fuck out??

Because nobody likes losing. Regardless if its a game or not, if you're down to the wire in a good match and a hitbox like frost, or jade or sindel is fucked up and you jump OVER THEM and it still hits you costing the match, yea, that will make you tilted. The Hitbox issues in this game are absolutely UN FUCKEN REAL.
Pshhhhh c'mon man. The game has only been out for 10 months. People expect too much from games they spend 60 bucks on these days.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Pshhhhh c'mon man. The game has only been out for 10 months. People expect too much from games they spend 60 bucks on these days.
How? How is wanting the game to properly operate a problem / issue ?

If we were talking about hit or miss shit here and there, this wouldn't even be a issue.

We got Broken throw techs, Broken frame traps.. everything literally requires a micro patch to fix.. For a short time raiden had a infinite combo and it took 24hours just to fix that one thing and i'm sure people were TILTED playing someone who figured it out. A company that makes MILLIONS of dollars a year puts out a game which money is involved in should attempt to fix most issues.

60 bucks or 60000, doesn't matter, it should function properly.

xKMMx

Banned
How? How is wanting the game to properly operate a problem / issue ?

If we were talking about hit or miss shit here and there, this wouldn't even be a issue.

We got Broken throw techs, Broken frame traps.. everything literally requires a micro patch to fix.. For a short time raiden had a infinite combo and it took 24hours just to fix that one thing and i'm sure people were TILTED playing someone who figured it out. A company that makes MILLIONS of dollars a year puts out a game which money is involved in should attempt to fix most issues.

60 bucks or 60000, doesn't matter, it should function properly.
Bro I was being sarcastic. I don't even play this pile of shit anymore. Joker coming out and being yet again a DLC full of issues on release date was the last straw for me. This game is a hot pile of shit and will die before its patched to the point of being a good game.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Bro I was being sarcastic. I don't even play this pile of shit anymore. Joker coming out and being yet again a DLC full of issues on release date was the last straw for me. This game is a hot pile of shit and will die before its patched to the point of being a good game.
Jokers actualy very good he destroys the games current meta and is easily one of the more fun characters in the game to play. While MK might be this and might be that the joker patch isn't one to point at and say they AT BARE MINIMUM didnt try.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Jokers actualy very good he destroys the games current meta and is easily one of the more fun characters in the game to play. While MK might be this and might be that the joker patch isn't one to point at and say they AT BARE MINIMUM didnt try.
How is he breaking the meta lol he‘s very good but definitely not top1
Actually joker is How characters should be to begin with imo. Having a standard projectile, a way to combo in every variation, non specific kb‘s, good buttons makes all 3 variations viable, everything else is just extra. This is the approach nrs should aim for for every character

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
LOL. The old "I have too much dignity to respond to you" option select..
The funniest part when people do this though is that instead of ignoring them...you do the opposite by telling them your going to ignore them.
I just dont like rodney shillz snarky comments nothing more to it bruv

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Actually joker is How characters should be to begin with imo. Having a standard projectile, a way to combo in every variation, non specific kb‘s, good buttons makes all 3 variations viable, everything else is just extra. This is the approach nrs should aim for for every character
People have been blowing them up for doing this for numerous characters.

This is the approach that makes a lot of people viable, but it's led to people complaining that "every character plays the same". Which is pretty crazy. Imagine thinking that Cetrion and Jacqui play the same, or D'Vorah and Kotal, etc etc.

Blewdew

People have been blowing them up for doing this for numerous characters.

This is the approach that makes a lot of people viable, but it's led to people complaining that "every character plays the same". Which is pretty crazy. Imagine thinking that Cetrion and Jacqui play the same, or D'Vorah and Kotal, etc etc.
I can see that but I don‘t necessarily mean exactly like joker, more like the base character Should be viable even without the variations. This fits for pretty much every character In this game that have 3 good variations.

LOL. The old "I have too much dignity to respond to you" option select..
The funniest part when people do this though is that instead of ignoring them...you do the opposite by telling them your going to ignore them.
Truth hurts man, that dude is basically pedialyte MagicMan357 so him having me on ignore isn’t really any kind of loss.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Which was my exact point lol. Actualy f1 destroys the meta to because it's a deceptive mid its straight up eats pokes poking agaisnt joker highly inadvisable.

xKMMx

Banned
Absolutely it was super evident he was very strong the first week he was out. Within a few matches against him I could tell he was solid. What I meant is his little bugs that were fucked up when he was released.
But... the point remains this is just a highly disappointing game for me. 10 months in for some of the hit box issues to still exist is just hilarious.
I remember Spawn being announced and really just thinking this is going to be the best game I'd ever get my hands on. And honestly now I know it's just going to be the biggest disappointment.

Blewdew

Which was my exact point lol. Actualy f1 destroys the meta to because it's a deceptive mid its straight up eats pokes poking agaisnt joker highly inadvisable.
i don‘t really see how it‘s breaking the meta because that‘s what mids supposed to do. If you‘re trying to poke after you‘re minus or not in the range yeah your poke will most likely lose against an 11f mid with decent range. It‘s definitely one of the better mids in the game for sure but It doesn‘t do more Than jacquis/cassies/luis mid etc.

xKMMx

Banned
The irony is that he said he was tired of my snarky comments when all he does is post snarky comments lol
Sounds like a good rivalry brewing here. You guys should have a grudge match. Bet we could get more people to watch it than the MK 11 EVO 2020 Top 8....Errr I mean......

I cant blame if him for the irony though I've been guilty of making typos in post criticizing people for typos.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
i don‘t really see how it‘s breaking the meta because that‘s what mids supposed to do. If you‘re trying to poke after you‘re minus or not in the range yeah your poke will most likely lose against an 11f mid with decent range. It‘s definitely one of the better mids in the game for sure but It doesn‘t do more Than jacquis/cassies/luis mid etc.
As you name other characters who destroy the meta lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Seeing as MANY people still genuinely believe the only meta in MK11 is "mashing pokes, D2s, and grabs," it's not surprising they also believe that having a good mid "destroys the meta."
Yeah, it’s amazing how many people don’t even watch high level play but feel qualified to sum the meta up in one sentence.