What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Not sure about PS3 but on Xbox why not just delete your cache? It always works. But that's not the problem. It's the fact that you have to do it all the time and it seriously discourages me to even boot the game sometimes. FIX DAT SHIET

Joker's Shoes

Now Simply Extraordinaire
Anyone else found part of their stats reset? Fastest win and longest combo is back to n/a and 0. Haven't been online in over a week if that makes a difference.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
When you are in online koth match and there are only 2 players you cant leave it without taking a loss. I think its known problem from a long time and still not fixed.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
- A restart game button in 1x1 online would be welcome... I don't see the point going back over and over to the select screen if no one wanna change his char.
- A command button in the select screen online for changing his pad setup would be welcome as well. If I gotta change my command setups when changing character I simply can't.

Both already exist offline, so I don't see the point.. and fuck, it's 2013 right now....

Espio

Kokomo
It would be nice to have a feature to skip if you don't want to take your turn or whatever the case might be, that would be awesome.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
Uh guys. My game has gone wacky...Usually I just have to deal with it freezing upon startup but no longer...I went into practice mode to play around with deathstroke seeing as how everyones been saying to try a new character. Then I noticed something weird. Low shots won't come out...I looked at the input display and sure enough it was registering, but the move just wont come out. So I switched to Grundy and sure enough everything is fine. I did the ole trusry system cache clear but the only change is that MMH and Scorpion are on the villains side with Zod and Lobo on heros...Batgirl is just gone. Moves still wont work..Suggestions?

Update:
Its fixed now. I got online later. Cleared my cache again and everything is fine. This game man.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
So yeah everytime i goto injustice my Practice mode loads like 30seconds...
My controller works perfectly fine but when i get in game only the stick is working, Cant press pause, Dpad etc. I have tried Deleting System cache many times...

any1 else have this?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
well i dont have a console, and I dont know how u can solve that.
But i didnt wanna leave u hanging here alone brah, so i just posted this reply.

Same thing happened to me when I installed the MMH update. The only guaranteed fix that I know of is deleting your save data.