What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

Sastka

Noob
Was playing a recent match of injustice on ps3 and ran into another player, who was using a health hack. At first I thought it may have been lag, but I knocked down their first lifebar at least 3 times and each time it re-filled, rather than showing the second life bar animation. Upon leaving I received a message from the player saying " you're supposed to help me." Again this happened on PS3.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Am I pretty much screwed? Lost my level 83 save file. The only other file I had was of me at lv 68. Used it. Realized everything is locked. Including my regime outfits. When I started winning 1 match with characters, it would then unlock all win 10/100 matches win 100 KOTH matches all at once. Cool. Only this didn't work consistently for all characters, and most importantly, I have no armory keys. The last ones they give you are at level 51. I was too high level so I have no way of unlocking any regime outfits. What. The fuck. Is there any fix for this that doesn't require restarting from level 1? I don't get it, my stats and achievements and other accolades were kept, so why would the game lock out my unlocked outfits? I got everything in the archive possible way before level 68. This sucks.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Has anyone had their controller presets completely un-map all their buttons?

For the last couple of day I haven't been able to play Injustice at all because every time I load up a match my buttons (all of them including my d-pad) un-map themselves and I cannot move (via the d-pad) or attack. Weirdly, my analog sticks still work for movement, but like I said, I cannot attack because all the other buttons won't work in combat.

I've tried:
  • resetting the system (multiple times)
  • deleting and re-downloading the title update
...but neither of these things have fixed the problem.

The only thing that has worked is pausing during the match and resetting the controls to default (mid-match) and then the buttons map themselves so I can play. The biggest problem with this though is I cannot pause by pressing the start button (because it too is un-mapped) and can only get to the pause screen by cutting off my controller (which auto pauses) and turning it back on in order to then be able to use my d-pad in the menus (yes, all the button's work in the menus so I can get to a match, but stop working the moment I get to combat).

Because of this the only modes I can really play in are offline modes because online cutting the controller of doesn't allow me to get to the pause menu.

Has anyone seen a glitch like this? Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

colt

Murrcat

Bad online player
Never seen anything like this, but you said setting the controls to default fix it, so have you tried checking and making sure the controls are set to default right before the match (in the character select screen)?

Flagg

Noob
So lately I have problems connecting to certain players. When I say lately it's actually started toward the end of my MK 9 days before IGAU dropped. Players I could always connect to I no longer can. I can't join KoH anymore and I'm literally left with playing randoms on Ranked. Those ppl I can play if I invite.

Is this purely down to bad servers or could my router be at fault?

It's all you buddy. I've never had trouble connecting to private matches in this game. That's even to people playing on complicated routing systems such as college networks. The problem is likely on your end.

So lately I have problems connecting to certain players. When I say lately it's actually started toward the end of my MK 9 days before IGAU dropped. Players I could always connect to I no longer can. I can't join KoH anymore and I'm literally left with playing randoms on Ranked. Those ppl I can play if I invite.

i suppose you already checked yout NAT Settings?

Damn thats a very usefull post...
I'm directly answering his question, which was:
The hell more do you want? It's clearly not the servers. Beyond that, the only info he's given us is (1) he has a router and (2) he's had problems in the past. That's not even close to enough to solve his problem for him.

Flagg

Noob
i suppose you already checked yout NAT Settings?
I've just run a XBL test and it said I had a NAT error. When clicking for more Info I have a message saying that a setting On my router or modem my NAT type is Moderate.

Do I need to change this and if so, what to, or will resetting the router fix this?

GhosT

Noob
I've just run a XBL test and it said I had a NAT error. When clicking for more Info I have a message saying that a setting On my router or modem my NAT type is Moderate.

Do I need to change this and if so, what to, or will resetting the router fix this?
Nat is an issue here. I would google it including your router model. There are several sites with detailed steps to solving router issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

it Needs to be set to open. i dont exactly know how that works though

Flagg

Noob
Lol thanks guys, after trawling through lots of videos about forwarding thousands of ports an resetting routers back to factory setting, there was one video showing a very simple answer which turned out was applying a DMZ issue.

Just tried two KoH which I got into NO problems and no NAT ERROR message on the network connection test.

Happy days!!!!!

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
Nice hopefully you dont get any more errors and be cautious of your NAT making sure its open.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Lol thanks guys, after trawling through lots of videos about forwarding thousands of ports an resetting routers back to factory setting, there was one video showing a very simple answer which turned out was applying a DMZ issue.

Just tried two KoH which I got into NO problems and no NAT ERROR message on the network connection test.

Happy days!!!!!
sorry kinda misread your post. my bad
ohhh shit son add my new account , its fr shtack you too Dislexsik

Galactic Geek

Losing is learning; winning is succeeding.
So, I came to the realization that I was only about 50 wins away from earning the last emblem in ranked matches for getting 250 wins. I spent all night getting those wins & when I finally earn all 250 wins, guess what happens? I DIDN'T get the emblem! Why!? :(

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Whenever I win with my Wonder Woman, it says Catwoman wins.

You must imagine how I feel.

Whenever I win with my Wonder Woman, it says Catwoman wins.

You must imagine how I feel.
That seems to happen, Like when I win with Zatanna, it says "Batgirl Wins" Or stuff like that. It's not as worse as when you select Batgirl and Grundy's Render appears with the side bar saying Batgirl Gold on the grave.

RIF

Noob
I just experienced a known issue with the game not recognizing input from a fight stick during a game. I was running a set and noticed something was odd with my buttons. I could not move as fluidly. My initial assumption was that this was due to lag. However, after the set ended, I went into practice mode and the stick/buttons were not registering. (The throw L2 I believe was working)

In order to resolve the problem, I had to delete the data file.

Some interesting data regarding the situation:

- I had just rebuilt an older controller and was testing it out
- I plugged in the aforementioned controller into the second slot while the first was still active
- Both sticks are modded to run on 360/PS3
- I noticed the button configuration on the second stick were not mapped to my preferences, so I set it to my custom mapping
- I swapped profiles while being logged into my XBL account to test the older controller
- Release Check kept turning on whenever I would go into controller settings
- If I moved sticks between slots, both controllers would temporarily work in practice mode, but then fail to function in an online match
- Once I exited the on-line match, both controllers would not work in practice mode
- This was certainly game specific as when I loaded UMVC3, the buttons/stick worked flawlessly