What's new

Robin Deathmatch: who do you think would win?

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
Just a little thought I had while reading Batman and Robin.

Out of the four people who are the most well known for being Robin, (Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake and Damian Wayne) who do you guys think would win?

This is how I think it would go.

1. Jason Todd
2. Dick Grayson
3. Damian Wayne
4. Tim Drake

What do you guys think?

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
In a fight to first KO:
1. Dick Grayson
2. Jason Todd
3. Damien Wayne
4. Tim Drake
In non-lethal combat, I think Dick is a little more practiced than Jason. Jason would have to not use the majority of his skill set in order to compete, putting him at a severe limitation.

In a fight to the death:
1. Jason Todd
2. Damien Wayne
3. Tim Drake
4. Dick Grayson
Jason and Damien are straight up killers. Tim could probably kill if necessary, but I think Dick is too big a softy to ever take a life.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I forgot to post why I thought they would be in that order. Derp.

Jason - He has been trained by master assassins and is willing to kill unlike Dick and Tim. He has access to various types of equipment including the All- Blades

Dick- He's the one with the most experience and was even Batman at one point although I feel his aversion to killing is what puts Jason above him.

Damian - Has been trained by master assassins but lacks the field experience that the others have. Also has no problem with killing.

Tim - More experienced than Damian, but Tim also lacks the will to kill his opponents. Damian also wiped the floor with Tim in his early days.

i think it doesn't matters if jason's a killer, this is a deathmatch they're all gonna kill. if batman is bloodlusted in a battle he's gonna kill with some tiger strike move thing. so i'm thinking nightwing is more lethal than jason in this particular battle.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
i think it doesn't matters if jason's a killer, this is a deathmatch they're all gonna kill. if batman is bloodlusted in a battle he's gonna kill with some tiger strike move thing. so i'm thinking nightwing is more lethal than jason in this particular battle.
As far as I know, Nightwing has only been trained by Batman (someone can let me know if anyone else has trained him) so he wouldn't be particularly well versed in killing techniques. Jason on the other hand has been trained by assassins so would know of ways to efficiently kill someone. They'd probably know most of each others moves as well considering they've both been trained by Batman. Jason also uses more lethal tools (All-Blades, Guns) while Dick uses less lethal equipment (Wing- Dings, Escrima sticks) although those two things could still potentially kill if used right, they're just not designed to.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
i disagree, and i think Damian's body is almost on par with Jason's.
I would say that they are close to each other in terms of fitness, but at the end of the day Jason been around longer and had tons more field experience than Damian has and that's what puts him above Damian in my books.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
at what age did Jason start being robin? and i think he was the worst robin too.
I don't know his specific age but I assume he would've been 12/13 when he started training. He was known for his rage and over zealous nature when it came to crime fighting, but I would assume that he trained and improved vastly during the time between his resurrection and assuming the mantle of Red Hood.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Id like to add to this.
Hasnt Batman taken out lots of master Assassins in his lifetime as well....?

Id like to add to this.
Hasnt Batman taken out lots of master Assassins in his lifetime as well....?
yeah, so has pretty much everyone in the bat family :). but batman is also beaten by the best martial artists (lady shiva, richard dragon, bronze tiger). what some people don't know is that batman knows very deadly techniques, perhaps to use them againts people with healing factors.