What's new

Question Reptile Q and A Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
but le swaggggg
Seriously though it just comes with familiarity of stages for the most part. If you recognize you are coming up on the corner and want to go for it then by all means go ahead. If you were already in the corner then go for it. If not that's fine, its really not that much of a difference lol. I do it but I'm the best.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously though it just comes with familiarity of stages for the most part. If you recognize you are coming up on the corner and want to go for it then by all means go ahead. If you were already in the corner then go for it. If not that's fine, its really not that much of a difference lol. I do it but I'm the best.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
You've been the best since last years FR hahaha.
Only dabess can d4 xx ffb divukicku on reaction lol

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Question: Is there available gap string data somewhere ?
If not, are any of his strings interpretable ?
Thanx

Question: Is there available gap string data somewhere ?
If not, are any of his strings interpretable ?
Thanx
His combos starting with a standing 2 are interruptable after the 2.

JIP 2>(here)ffb,32>sfb, 321 slide

Last edited:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
His strings starting with a standing 2 are interruptable after the 2.

JIP 2>(here)ffb,32>sfb, 321 slide
That'd be a normal, not a string.
You can't interrupt anything on hit.
Why would you do jp > 2?
Why would you do 321 xx slide?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I use 2 as a combo starter sometimes online because the njp after 321 is so inconsistent with lag.
That is not true at all. I've played more than 17000 matches online in the past 2 years, and I can say njp after 321 is very consistent.

Last edited:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Besides the babies, yeah i think you have only hit it twice in the 3 games we played.
We've played more than 20 games. I've babied you in all of them. I hit it VERY consistently, even more so than offline sometimes, just like every single Reptile worth it's salt out there. TL, Joker, Treadmill, Showtime, Wondertits, KillinNatzees, MIT, me, etc. Stop spreading misinformation. 2 is not a string, it's a normal. You cannot interrupt things on hit. Etc.

Also, on the lower right part of the post there's a reply button. That'll quote the post and send an alert to the person you're replying to.

Last edited:
How do you cancel D4 into acid hand or other special attack?
I see some videos that people do D4 xx acid hand but I am not able to cancel D4. Maybe I am timing it wrong, I don't know.

I can do 12 xx ElbowDash.
I can do 12 xx AcidHand.
However, when I press Down, 4, and then DB2 (acid-hand) nothing happens. Is it because I am doing it slowly? I can cancel faster movements and strings like "12xx" but I am not able to cancel this "simple" D4.

I don't know what to do. Could someone help me with this?
How do you cancel D4 to peform a special attack? What is the correct time to do DB2 (acid-hand)?

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
How do you cancel D4 into acid hand or other special attack?
I see some videos that people do D4 xx acid hand but I am not able to cancel D4. Maybe I am timing it wrong, I don't know.

I can do 12 xx ElbowDash.
I can do 12 xx AcidHand.
However, when I press Down, 4, and then DB2 (acid-hand) nothing happens. Is it because I am doing it slowly? I can cancel faster movements and strings like "12xx" but I am not able to cancel this "simple" D4.

I don't know what to do. Could someone help me with this?
How do you cancel D4 to peform a special attack? What is the correct time to do DB2 (acid-hand)?
Input as D4 B2. Smooth as silk.