What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

so we all seen the tease on the scorpion video, pretty much confirming that martian the manhunter is going to be in injustice, i think that small seconds video was his opening flying out from space to probally land and the fight to start, so for those that arent so familiar with the man himself this video may give you an insight :)

so we all seen the tease on the scorpion video, pretty much confirming that martian the manhunter is going to be in injustice, i think that small seconds video was his opening flying out from space to probally land and the fight to start, so for those that arent so familiar with the man himself this video may give you an insight :)

I wanted MM forever... it makes so much sense. They literally just have to give him Jade's proj invincibility, Shang Tsung morphs, some ranged attacks by extending his limbs... it'd be perfect.

And of course make him broken as hell just like they seem to be doing with all the DLC

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I wanted MM forever... it makes so much sense. They literally just have to give him Jade's proj invincibility, Shang Tsung morphs, some ranged attacks by extending his limbs... it'd be perfect.

And of course make him broken as hell just like they seem to be doing with all the DLC
ya lobo is broken good call

ya lobo is broken good call

Well Batgirl had an infinite the first day, and Scorpion has prompted like 6 threads saying "zoning characters are dead" since his release... so I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad. Oh and even without the infinite Batgirl has a standing reset, crazy zoning AND anti-zoning, and can punish any interactable grab or any read projectile.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Batgirl's infinite was removed, no issue there. Bait the teleport and destroy her. She doesn't do much damage. She's a good char but not top tier. Scorpion is no different. High risk high reward, same vortex from MK9. And just because M2Dave is bitching and crying as usual, making 2 threads about zoning being dead, doesn't mean zoning is actually dead. He's a whiner pay him no mind

i think its sad how many people cry when they try to disguise deathstroke zoning when its blatenly spamming, then they get terrified and want characters nerfed, but i eat deathstroke players for breakfast so dam predictable. batgirl is funny because when u pick her ur opponent just walks backwards terrified to move lol, i play all characters much like i did with mk, i get bored sticking with one, have learnt 16 of the cast so far,

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I dont think this has been posted yet, but if you're still reading the I:GAU comic you'll notice a clue in issue 21.

Pretty sure that the shapeshifter that's infiltrating the Regime is MM. Is this a big clue, or nothing at all?

Thoughts?

raok81

Noob
MB ground and air of 1 of his projectile attacks shoot 3 fireballs, and you can control the speed of either slow or fast. Superman breath, a gun that is pretty much his straight laser, and either close, mid, or far, low laser. A grabbing spear move from ground or air, and a parry.

raok81

Noob
Trait throws out a certain little buddy in game, that is always behind the opponent and you can either have him hit the opponent or grab them and take a bite out of crime which can possibly do standing resets.