What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Ok guys so i think by now you know how obsessed with MM i am.
First of all Martian Manhunter is not a stage transaction like Darkseid, Giganta, Killer Croc or Scarecrow... He is just like Doomsday you can see him behind there flying around and watching u fight in the watchtower.
Second of all we all know that Season Pass announcement had this 1 silhouette that didn't look like the others and later someone posted the full body versions of those silhouettes here it is

Ok so notice how one of them is detailed and has those spikes on his arms and those boots - now check this picture out and tell me - ARE YOU JUST AS HYPED AS I AM ABOUT THIS :D

A new picture of Martian Manhunter's Cameo (better quality)

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
With the popularity of MMH I would say yea its him but I hope they remove him from the background of the stage after he is released or that would just be dumb.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
I have to admit, #3 does look like a capeless, loincloth-less J'onn. Dem boots. Plus, the in-game model for J'onn seems to have some arm protrusions just like the silhouette. Hmm.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
With the popularity of MMH I would say yea its him but I hope they remove him from the background of the stage after he is released or that would just be dumb.
It'd likely work as it does in MK9. MMH would still appear in the background, unless he's participating in the match.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Martian ManJesus had to be in the game :D I finally found the spikes so now I can be 90% sure :D

CRUM

Noob
Hopefully we find out why he wasn't in the game originally. Safe to say he's one of the more popular characters in the DCU

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I have to admit, #3 does look like a capeless, loincloth-less J'onn. Dem boots. Plus, the in-game model for J'onn seems to have some arm protrusions just like the silhouette. Hmm.
well as many people said - they did it for Freddy in MK9 - he didn't have a hat or claws on the silhouette ^_^

Neclord

Noob
I don't know who Martian Manhunter is (I don't know much about DC comics, I only know the Batman Characters, Superman, The Flash and Green Lantern =P) but I'm happy for you that you will get your main. :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah, I think it would be really tight to have him in the background when other chars are playing but not there when he is fighting.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Man I hope its him and they aren't just misleading us and we don't get him MMH needs to be in this game
Oh yeah i don't think they would do that ;) they tried to mislead us by not putting a cape and put spikes on (which i hadn't noticed untill recently someone showed me a picture of MMH with spikes), besides I mean if they are just a little smart they know how much profit MMH will bring them... Right now he is THE most demanded character on ever website ;)
yesss!! Go my children go search for your faves in those sillouettes - really though - some searching helps :D

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
if these silhouettes aren't just place holders like the toy ones then we aren't getting any females for DLC
now here comes the people complaining about not enough females in game

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I just want Atrocitus to be added the Red Lanterns fit the story alot better than Sinestro does I get that he is more popular but Atrocitus could be dlc. The Red Lanterns would NEVER pass on coming to Earth after the rage Superman showed but oh well something for the next game i guess. That one clearly looks like MMH the other 3 all look like Lex lol