What's new

Official:Request a Signature/Wallpaper Thread (Signature Limitations 2nd Post)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So you want me to take your sig and add/adjust it?

It would probably be easier for me to have a different image to start from scratch.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
STORMS, could you do me a sig with this pic below? if you can, try to do something like a silver base background color and then have blood spatter deisgn on top of that...or something along those lines.

Your the artist, I usually like what you come up with anyway so, if ya can, I appreciate it
.:7up:

http://api.ning.com/files/gMI6omd-sNiJA5YtG*Q-XrJnitUO2xwUWfjrHZGnII6k513sWxd8pJ*zWi76xFWjYYrDZWnpaKDysBqNDmZWeKiJqZoRjxGm/Ninjablackandwhite.jpg

OR this PIC

http://api.ning.com/files/s2K1fB1U4p-Cdqt4166-y4KiOt5*MwdwhAufeZSb6r5Z380rFF8QB3pC787NQ8bKPcuUCM*5qvP-kEwLMdfakmktMFLetvtR/Ninja2.jpg

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
the first one i'll mess with and if i get inspired i'll try somethiing with the 2nd image.

The first image is more you imo.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
SIC, i gotta say... I am damn proud with how this turned out. I hope you enjoy it as well. I even added some text for ya. ;)

v1:

v2:

v3:

v2 is my fav... the eye glow looks kinda bad on the darker one. I'm not Bone or Jago... lol

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Damn that's your best so far I think Storms.

Maybe you could have messed with making the face area as dark as the first one while keeping the rest of it the same brightness as the other two.

I'm a horrible artist, just throwing out ideas...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
SIC, i noticed a slight adjustment needed with your name. Here's the final:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
right now im kinda drawing a blank as far as other versions go, but i'll make them up soon.

v1:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Fucking awesome! Thanks STORMS
lol.. thank you.

I was hoping i wasn't getting dried out with creativity as of late... i think i've made like 100 sigs in the past week.. lol.

regardless, I'm glad you like it and i'll try to make at least 1 or two more versions for you.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Calling all e-artists...

i need a logo similar to my avatar, but with it being MK related. So MK related to the state of Ohio, please. I need a logo for a site for local peeps because I am bringing them UMK3 hardcore. WHHHAAAAHHH!!!!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Calling all e-artists...

i need a logo similar to my avatar, but with it being MK related. So MK related to the state of Ohio, please. I need a logo for a site for local peeps because I am bringing them UMK3 hardcore. WHHHAAAAHHH!!!!
I only make Cali ones. :)

TWZTID

Noob
Storms, I would like a very very grotesque Hellraiser themed sig. With the saying "your suffering will be legendary, even in hell".

Or "Time to play"

Xoxo