What's new

Official:Request a Signature/Wallpaper Thread (Signature Limitations 2nd Post)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
eh, it's "alittle" better than the one i made.

[bubble]fuck you, bone.[/bubble]

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Could someone please, take this pic, and make a sig/clan thread pic for BD-Prinny, aka D-Manbats?
If anyone knows D-Manbats, you know he's a dominant player in MK and just as brutal in MW2. He has literally NEVER lost or been eliminated in a BD- clan war. He is probably BD-'s top player on MK & COD in general. I would really like to get him a new pic that he has been requesting. If I knew how to make good shit, I would but I'm not good with those kinds of programs...

Will someone please help? Just take this pic and add a cool background or some kind of killer looking twist to it.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'll do it. Give me some time... like a few days max only because I'm working on a few other requests, but I'll hook you up.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
yeah, sorry... I'm not the best with PS but I did work on these for quite a few hrs... even though it might not look like it. I like the font I found for his name the most.

If any other BD- members need sigs, just yell.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Nice! My main advice would be that makoto might be a little bit too angled. Looks like she's falling over.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
yeah, sorry... I'm not the best with PS but I did work on these for quite a few hrs... even though it might not look like it. I like the font I found for his name the most.

If any other BD- members need sigs, just yell.
BD-Prinny likes version 1 best and has requested the COD guy to be removed if possible. Thank You so very much STORMS. I don't know what I would do without you.