What's new

Kenshi.

swear by the net, yes it's going to get deflected/blocked by a good kenshi, but you could always catch a stray jump in, and like said previously when you get a hard knockdown keep that pressure on as much as possible, and if a kenshi insists on sitting back bombs might not necessarily hit him but it's gonna force him to move, perhaps he may panic and jump which a net will catch.
i would NEVER use a net for a jump in anti-air..way too punishable and why would you pressure kenshi while hes on the ground? he can wake up risingkarma your ass for a nice little 20% combo..or use the spirit charge to get you the fuck off if your on top of him hoping your combo will hit. A good kenshi knows his wake up game and a good player wouldnt just stand over kenshi pressuring him while hes down.

kenshi can also punish a blocked net from full screen by bf3..a smart kenshi will bait the net to have the cyrax player think hes gonna reflect it but he can just block it and punish

also a good kenshi isnt going to 'panic' and jump to get hit by a net..you just dash to avoid the cyrax bombs..anyone and their mom can see that little cyrax bomb bomb net trap coming.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i would NEVER use a net for a jump in anti-air..way too punishable and why would you pressure kenshi while hes on the ground? he can wake up risingkarma your ass for a nice little 20% combo..or use the spirit charge to get you the fuck off if your on top of him hoping your combo will hit. A good kenshi knows his wake up game and a good player wouldnt just stand over kenshi pressuring him while hes down.

kenshi can also punish a blocked net from full screen by bf3..a smart kenshi will bait the net to have the cyrax player think hes gonna reflect it but he can just block it and punish
i didn't say use it as an anti air, but if you throw a bomb immediately followed by a net and they jump from the bomb, they'll land in the net. obvious wakeup pressure for kenshi is to cross him up as he stands up, are you suggesting NOT staying in his face? why would you NOT keep the distance to a minimum against kenshi..

Well I played a decent Kenshi today, the crossups worked brilliantly when I managed to knock him down, I jumped over quite a few whiffed yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shoulder charges, until the smarty pants Kenshi player caught on and started using that anti air overhead slash yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! move. I ate a few yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! upward slashes as well and when he began tech crouching and yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! upward slashing I got so frustrated I actually started tossing enhanced buzzsaws from full screen at his ass then he would yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deflect them PMSL. Also, he was laughing his ass off yaaaaaaaaaaaaahing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at my bombs/nets strategy. I found it extremely difficult to get in on him and keep pressure. We need an expert Cyrax user in here to show us the light.

P.S Anyone else annoyed when that blind POS starts the yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screaming. Damn that Kenshi is one boisterous mofo. Gets on my godamned nerves PMSL.

EDIT: Hey Cuban, it would be cool if you could record your casuals next time noobe uses Cyrax and you use Kenshi. I've seen noobe's Cyrax and sweet jesus, he makes Cyrax look like Liu Kang from close with the poke/ragdoll and 11 mixups. I would love to see noobe's Cyrax pwn that screaming blind prick. Speaking of Liu Kang, I saw the casual where he had Liu Kang backing away and zoning LMAO. Can you imagine that, Cyrax giving Liu Kang some extreme rushdown when it should be vice versa. Priceless.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Well I played a decent Kenshi today, the crossups worked brilliantly when I managed to knock him down, I jumped over quite a few whiffed yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shoulder charges, until the smarty pants Kenshi player caught on and started using that anti air overhead slash yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! move. I ate a few yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! upward slashes as well and when he began tech crouching and yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! upward slashing I got so frustrated I actually started tossing enhanced buzzsaws from full screen at his ass then he would yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deflect them PMSL. Also, he was laughing his ass off yaaaaaaaaaaaaahing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at my bombs/nets strategy. I found it extremely difficult to get in on him and keep pressure. We need an expert Cyrax user in here to show us the light.

P.S Anyone else annoyed when that blind POS starts the yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screaming. Damn that Kenshi is one boisterous mofo. Gets on my godamned nerves PMSL.

EDIT: Hey Cuban, it would be cool if you could record your casuals next time noobe uses Cyrax and you use Kenshi. I've seen noobe's Cyrax and sweet jesus, he makes Cyrax look like Liu Kang from close with the poke/ragdoll and 11 mixups. I would love to see noobe's Cyrax pwn that screaming blind prick. Speaking of Liu Kang, I saw the casual where he had Liu Kang backing away and zoning LMAO. Can you imagine that, Cyrax giving Liu Kang some extreme rushdown when it should be vice versa. Priceless.
Dude...just, like, come over next time we do casuals lol. PM me ur number and I'll send u all the details.

im getting a little upset with this game but i still love it...

starting to dislike nrs for releasing over powerd moves.. that can hardly be punished

this is starting to be a repetitive thing..

shitty thing is.. their making this shit and releasing.. and they have to be knowing that things are broken.. and if they dont .. their terrible developers
It was hard not to see it coming. Skarlet should have been a big wake up call for anyone.

Their mentality is this: "If our DLC characters are broken, we will sell many more! We can just nerf the hell out of them anyway so it's all good!"

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter

unfortunately all we can do for now is just list useful tricks to beating kenshi, there's no set in stone way to beat a character, especially since kenshi is still fairly new, all we have is a few things which work and a few things we know don't :(, they'll come in time

TyrantRevolver

Darkwave Digital

also a good kenshi isnt going to 'panic' and jump to get hit by a net..you just dash to avoid the cyrax bombs..anyone and their mom can see that little cyrax bomb bomb net trap coming.
Um....no. I've played Kenshi quite a few matches and even though using Rising Karma from wakeup is decent... atleast 50% of the time I get crossed up and eat a fat combo for using this as a wakeup too often. People just need to bait and read what Kenshi's doing. Once he takes a fall you've got him. You just have to stay on him and cross up often as others have stated. The shoulder charge is far more threatening then Rising Karma when you get in on Kenshi.. Now that is what can screw your operation up.