What's new

Injustice Ultimate Edition Announced; Drops November 12th in NA

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Thank fuck I can start playing this properly again via the magic of PC (was playing in a borrowed 360 before). As for the no Xbone version - are there any 360 games getting re-released on the Xbone? It might be MS policy not to allow this kind of thing.

The real important question for the PC is whether it fully integrates into Steam or uses GFWL or some other abomination.
Policy , I doubt it. EA is releasing sports games on both xbox 360 and xbone. Not to mention need for speed is coming i believe to both xbox 360 & xbone.

zoofs

bless
Yeah, the six DLC characters and fuckload of skins weren't much.
they really weren't lol, 3/6 characters were stupid choices, and they fucked up horribly bad with the skins, not marketing wise but they blatantly disregarded the fans

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
An origins skin pack.

Batman
Deathstroke
????

Maybe a copperhead alt for Catwoman, that lady is crazy looking.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
this news sucks, i wanted static shock, swamp thing, poison ivy, penguin, and red hood

BLOWS

Isn't there always going to be some DLC character or skin that someone wants? Even if they had Red Hood (Todd), Static Shock, Swamp Thing, etc.... Then someone wants Dr. Fate. Then someone wants Poison Ivy. Then someone wants Penguin. By this time the character selection screen is getting full, but then the Powergirl fans aren't happy either. And what about Captain Cold?

At some point the line has to be drawn. Out of 15,000 TYM members, there are always going to be some that didn't get the character they wanted even if there are 100 playable characters.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
It's more for people that haven't bought it yet and would like to get it with everything included instead of messing with individual DLC.

Or for people like me that have a reason to own another version (I'd like to have it on my Vita, so I can take it with me and play it when I'm travelling).

That'll be my 3rd copy of the game :)

True. I just wish they would have done more. Sure they made more skins, for the characters but I think they really could have made season pass after season pass. Even a game like Gears of war that has slowly faded into oblivion except for the hardcore crowd continues to put out 4-6 DLC packs for every game, including skins and characters.

For as well as the game sold; letting it just drown after only 6 months is terrible.

I'm hopeful that they will do something to surprise every one and announce a few more DLC characters. They just put out a big patch, why not keep supporting it in other ways also?

I broke my back... It's spinal.

Reactions: RYX

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Isn't there always going to be some DLC character or skin that someone wants? Even if they had Red Hood (Todd), Static Shock, Swamp Thing, etc.... Then someone wants Dr. Fate. Then someone wants Poison Ivy. Then someone wants Penguin. By this time the character selection screen is getting full, but then the Powergirl fans aren't happy either. And what about Captain Cold?

At some point the line has to be drawn. Out of 15,000 TYM members, there are always going to be some that didn't get the character they wanted even if there are 100 playable characters.

I agree with you but don't you think they should have at least released skins for characters that only had two and will continue to only have two?

I mean, I play Sinestro, Aquaman, and Black Adam. Aquaman has a few more than the other two but Sinestro and Black Adam are lacking, along with the other characters.

I consider Black Adam, Shazam and Sinestro to be pretty popular characters to be played (maybe not so much with Sinestro but definitely the other two).

In short, while you can't please everyone with DLC characters, ignoring characters that are already in the game is pretty shitty.

I broke my back... It's spinal.