What's new

Injustice: GAU Offical Hero Card - Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits Unlock Thread

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Hey guys I can't unlock my Darkseid Icon for winning with only throws even though I've already done it like 3 times anybody have any advice on how to fix this?
You dont get a darkseid icon for winning with throws only, i think u get the joker icon, im not sure.
I do know you get the darkseid background by doing 100 stage transitions online.

Btw how do you get that superman icon that shows a black shadow of superman?
edit: the one where a pic is posted off a couple posts before.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
You dont get a darkseid icon for winning with throws only, i think u get the joker icon, im not sure.
I do know you get the darkseid background by doing 100 stage transitions online.

Btw how do you get that superman icon that shows a black shadow of superman?
edit: the one where a pic is posted off a couple posts before.
It is the Darkseid Icon trust me, your wrong. The troll Joker is for winning with only special moves.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I thinks it's some kind of glitch. Cause I've gotten the icon before but my data was reset so I lost it and I can't unlock it for some reason....

100 Random Challenges for Portraits or Icons?
I haven't done 10 Daily Challenges yet, lol.

The leaderboard ones are going to be the hardest to achieve, imo
It's a portrait. I still haven't hit 50 Daily Challenges. Doesn't help when it requires winning with a character I never use and/or outright doesn't work. If someone who's hacked it has a picture, please let me know.

The Knightfall Bane picture I've seen before actually shows Bane breaking Batman. I was told you obtained that one with a 25 streak in ranked. Either I was mislead, or this Knightfall Bane posted by Red Venom is earned another way?

zoofs

bless
how does the 100 wins thing with each character even work exactly? Ive reached way over 100 with batman still no playercard/icon

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
how does the 100 wins thing with each character even work exactly? Ive reached way over 100 with batman still no playercard/icon
It should be just 100 matches, maybe perhaps 100 matches in a player match. Try a room like Elseworlds or something and just keep playing.

zoofs

bless
It should be just 100 matches, maybe perhaps 100 matches in a player match. Try a room like Elseworlds or something and just keep playing.
i just got it, i have 130 something wins with him.. not sure how it works i pretty much only play player match 1v1s and koth...

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
i just got it, i have 130 something wins with him.. not sure how it works i pretty much only play player match 1v1s and koth...
Reach 100 victories with any character (online only)
if you play that character offline to doesnt count, but only count how many times you play that character for example you use batman offline like 50 times on the other hand in the online you have used 50 times giving to you a total of 100 times used batman u need to play him online to unlock the golden Bat symbol

zoofs

bless
Reach 100 victories with any character (online only)
if you play that character offline to doesnt count, but only count how many times you play that character for example you use batman offline like 50 times on the other hand in the online you have used 50 times giving to you a total of 100 times used batman u need to play him online to unlock the golden Bat symbol
so the offline matches won show up in my hero card history online? thats where I was looking at how many wins I had with the character

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
so yeah keep playing with batman and you will unlock the icon you want but remenber "Online only" for the icons on Gold