What's new

Injustice: GAU Offical Hero Card - Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits Unlock Thread

After all they didn't say "complete the daily challenge when it's the day of Halloween", so they can to a "special Halloween" daily challenge whenever they want (I work on a DC Animated website and, even if we indeed do thematic events on special dates (like Scarecrow or Hades bios on Halloween day, or Christmas episodes on 25th december), we also happen to create our own events whenever we're up to: we didn't wait Valentine's day to publish Mad Love and Susan Maguire). And best for us!

The match when I did my 13th transition ended before due to a connection loss of my adversary, so I didn't get the notification and then couldn't know for the iOS reward (I don't have iOS anyway) so thanks for the information!

I wasn't home most of the day and had only two hours left when I launched the game, so I so wanted the reward that I offrered victory to my opponents in exchange of them letting me do the trans^^ (but after that when I got it I offered my help to the others running after it in the last minutes!)

So for this Halloween Challenge the rewards were,like most already know:
-background: Scarecrow
-icon: Pumpkin
-portrait: Wonder Woman Flashpoint
Concerning the order, it's the 4th "???" of the 8.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
They must redo the Halloween challenge this Thursday, right? I don't even really play the game anymore but I need to get it lol.

Quick question, can you get the perform aquamans super once a day for a week hero card still? I remember hearing about it, but wasnt sure if it was only for that week