What's new

Injustice Alt Outfit Unlock Guide

I found that if you hit "Start" (X-Box) when you pick a character, rather then your usual attack buttons, then you get an alternate color shading for the costumes. Many times it just makes the color pallet either darker or lighter but, on New 52 Nightwing you get a blue logo rather than a red.
Indeed, that's the P2 color, they did that with MK9 aswell.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Am I the only one upset that I can't get all the skins in the game, I didn't pre-order it from Best buy, Gamestop, or Wal-Mart, so I get nothing becasue I pre-ordered from Amazon, I don't own an IPhone so I can't just play the IOS game to unlock other skins. I love the game and I'm having loads of fun with it, but I'm a bit peeved that I basically can't have all the skins because of an IOS game and BS pre-order bonuses.

Am I the only one upset that I can't get all the skins in the game, I didn't pre-order it from Best buy, Gamestop, or Wal-Mart, so I get nothing becasue I pre-ordered from Amazon, I don't own an IPhone so I can't just play the IOS game to unlock other skins. I love the game and I'm having loads of fun with it, but I'm a bit peeved that I basically can't have all the skins because of an IOS game and BS pre-order bonuses.
I agree w/ you. The iOS skins are what really pisses me off the most. I don't have the required hardware for these skins and I don't know if they ever plan on releasing the costumes for everyone to purchase. I really want the New 52 GL and Arkham Harley. It really turns me off to companies when they do this exclusive crap but, NRS has been good in the past so I'm hopeful the costumes will be released for purchase a few months down the road.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I agree w/ you. The iOS skins are what really pisses me off the most. I don't have the required hardware for these skins and I don't know if they ever plan on releasing the costumes for everyone to purchase. I really want the New 52 GL and Arkham Harley. It really turns me off to companies when they do this exclusive crap but, NRS has been good in the past so I'm hopeful the costumes will be released for purchase a few months down the road.
Thats what I think they will eventually do, but it is absolutely frustrating, I'm kind of a completionist and well I'm not buying this game 3 more times just to get the skins and I have buddy with an IPhone trying to get the additional stuff. Its still rediculous, I feel that for those that didn't pre-order at one of those paticular locations that well they should be on sale day-1, at least everyone is able to get the extra stuff day one, also it makes more sense considering some people don't wanna take the time play a BS IOS game or decided to wait to see reviews before buying the game.

I found that if you hit "Start" (X-Box) when you pick a character, rather then your usual attack buttons, then you get an alternate color shading for the costumes. Many times it just makes the color pallet either darker or lighter but, on New 52 Nightwing you get a blue logo rather than a red.
Yeah, Batman is all black except the belt, Killer Frost's costume goes black and white, and WW's armor goes silver instead of gold.
I need this costume
Agreed. That and
Wedding Harley

has anyone did the beat everyone in Battles yet?

Also beating everyone with one life bar? ! can get to Battle 12 ( I hate the Wager system)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
has anyone did the beat everyone in Battles yet?

Also beating everyone with one life bar? ! can get to Battle 12 ( I hate the Wager system)
The wager system is great though for beating the impossible battle! Once you fall to your second life bar you can use a full meter bar to recover whatever health you lose to near full, and then when you win the match your health can be boosted back to your first life bar. Plus you get an additional 10% of health at the end of the match for winning a clash

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
Why doesn't it transfer my skins from one account to My clan account like mk? That's bullshit.

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
Just going to point out that as a comic book fan/completionist I fully support everything about this thread.
Gimme skins. Gimme all the skins!

Also I swear the ticker at the top of the screen said you get a skin for beating 25 ranked matches with a character?

EDIT: For impossible battle does the Lex Luthor Orbital satellite spam thing still work against AI? I remember in the demo people were having trouble beating on V. Hard and somone suggested Lex's orbital lazer move as even on v. hard the AI makes little to no attempt to dodge it...

I second the ticker saying beat 25 ranked matches, and I cant find any extra skin that it unlocks

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I second the ticker saying beat 25 ranked matches, and I cant find any extra skin that it unlocks
See I knew I thought I saw it! Do you recall if it said if you beat 25 Ranked matches with 1 character it unlocks a skin for them?
Or is it if you beat 25 ranked matches with any characters you get 1 skin?

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
See I knew I thought I saw it! Do you recall if it said if you beat 25 Ranked matches with 1 character it unlocks a skin for them?
I just saw it a few minutes ago it simply says " Win 25 ranked matches" maybe someone can tweet/ contact NRS somehow about this lol? I have no idea how we would go about that however

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I just saw it a few minutes ago it simply says " Win 25 ranked matches" maybe someone can tweet/ contact NRS somehow about this lol? I have no idea how we would go about that however
I'm sure someone on TYM must have beaten 25 ranked matches online?

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
25 wins only using 1 character?
Not in ranked no, But I have about 30 wins between batman/supes Will be kinda hard to figure out when I have 25 with one character but i guess I could only play supes or something

Benjustice

International Man of Missed Combos
Anything unlock for reaching the higher player levels? How high does it go? Fingers crossed that Elseworld is unlockable through means other than STAR Labs nonsense

EGGXI

Scary Bat
So just to confirm, people here have beaten 25 Ranked Matches online using only 1 character and unlocked nothing?