What's new

Injustice Alt Outfit Unlock Guide

RoanHen

Noob
So just to confirm, people here have beaten 25 Ranked Matches online using only 1 character and unlocked nothing?
I you unlock some picture or something like that, but no new skin.

I just wonder if there is a way to unlock that story mode WW skin and if something is unlocked when you reach level 100.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Kool! I was hoping it was pictures though so I kould just skim through them and see which ones I like..

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Rathalos , It just seems so likely given that the Cyborg pic we have is of his character model? Although I still don't know where it's from. The DOS thing may or may not be, it's in the background so it could be a neat trick, but both the other skins that background model wears are available. So far as I can tell no one has beaten Impossible or The Max Battle

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Rathalos , It just seems so likely given that the Cyborg pic we have is of his character model? Although I still don't know where it's from. The DOS thing may or may not be, it's in the background so it could be a neat trick, but both the other skins that background model wears are available. So far as I can tell no one has beaten Impossible or The Max Battle
Someone on Neogaf posted it, he got the background for reaching level 100.

Those costumes might show up as the "free" DLC that comes with the campatability packs.

I wouldn't expect any more costumes to be unlocked until the first patch/compatibility pack thing. Which is hopefully relatively soon, considering the mix-up with Lobo appearing online already.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Not gameplay, I think they meant the pic leak and the fact that he appeared on Xbox Live Marketplace for a while, and you could start a download but not complete it, as the file was most likely a placeholder.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
How do you get the yellow lantern GL suit? I don't use him but was just curious

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I really wish there was more. I thought they said they would have other heroes as costumes like Kid Flash for Flash. The only one I can think of is Damian Wayne Nightwing which spat in the faces of all Nightwing fans... I guess we always have DLC.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Thread existed already. Merged the two for convenience and add the viewing room vid to the first page.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I really wish there was more. I thought they said they would have other heroes as costumes like Kid Flash for Flash. The only one I can think of is Damian Wayne Nightwing which spat in the faces of all Nightwing fans... I guess we always have DLC.
yeah theres gonna be more through DLC, in game theres around 75 costumes iirc, 79 with the 4 dlc characters and ed boon said theres over 100 so were getting 20+ through dlc im sure classic cyborg and dos doomsday will be 2 of those

EGGXI

Scary Bat
The only one I can think of is Damian Wayne Nightwing which spat in the faces of all Nightwing fans...
In what possible way? It was pretty much the best part of the story mode! Other than uh...
Shazam's accident with corrective lazer eye surgery...

Besides it's still basically the Bloodwing costume and Nightwing fans got his New 52 costume included in the game! Some characters still only have 2 skins!

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
In what possible way? It was pretty much the best part of the story mode! Other than uh...
Shazam's accident with corrective lazer eye surgery...

Besides it's still basically the Bloodwing costume and Nightwing fans got his New 52 costume included in the game! Some characters still only have 2 skins!

who the eff is Bloodwing?

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Sucks I can't get new 52 Superman. I didn't get the collectors edition. There still hope for it being DLC at least.