What's new

Harley Quinn MU Chart

Zyro

Noob
Cheers to whooping Supergirl's ass on a friday! AY! lol

OOOOOOOOOO *IDEA* WE SHOULD DO THAT! Post a vid of you winning the worst MUs! YES! Lets bring this thread back to LIFE!
Hahaha harley vs deadshot would be a great start,other than supergirl haha

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hahaha harley vs deadshot would be a great start,other than supergirl haha
Damn...i gotta look into my archive and see if ive won any of those MUs. But i do know FOR SURE i have a vid of me beating Supergirl in ranked. THAT was soooooo satisfying!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
How do you guys feel about the superman match up
I dont know about MU numbers and whatnot. I just go by personal experience. And with my experience, that matchup is fucking TERRIBLE lol!

Superman has all the tools to shut down Harley, mainly the laser eyes. It's way faster than summoning the Hyenas, so THAT cuts down that option for the most part. Her gun shots help, which will make Superman come to you. Then Harley can do the firecracker attack (im bad with names lol)

But for the most part, Superman wins this one id say.......Hmmmmm.....*thinks*......6-4

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I think that he actually wins it. Its hard to land a solid b22 because he is floating and the f2 is really good,with great range. Harley can zone,but superman can put an enormous amount of pressure. However i would say that it is a better matchup overall than against supergirl.
AGREED! At least, Superman can be a pain in the ass, but its a better possibility to win against him than Supergirl. Her projectiles are waaaay faster than Superman's laser beam.

Zyro

Noob
AGREED! At least, Superman can be a pain in the ass, but its a better possibility to win against him than Supergirl. Her projectiles are waaaay faster than Superman's laser beam.
Yeah,almost instantaneous from Supergirl. The fact that she is floating is really annoying too. Hard to land a solid B22

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
anyone got anything to say about the manta and raiden mus
OH SNAP! Well.....personally, i really havent faced a Raiden as Harley....like at all so i dont have any accurate info on that. But I think she would beat Raiden. Her projectiles are faster, she can apply more pressure, and the Hyenas would be the key to shut down Raiden's horrible teleport, even if he meterburns it.

Manta on the other hand......Hmmmmm....damn I haven't played online in awhile lol. But I would think kinda close to even, but more toward Harley's favor.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Raidens online or damn near non-existent. I have been concentrating more on my Son Of Prince Sub Zero but I guess I shall practice more with my Harley Queen one of these days.

Goatlegs

Noob
I think that he actually wins it. Its hard to land a solid b22 because he is floating and the f2 is really good,with great range. Harley can zone,but superman can put an enormous amount of pressure. However i would say that it is a better matchup overall than against supergirl.
I agree. B2 whiffing on floating characters is by far the most annoying thing about her.

Zyro

Noob
Raidens online or damn near non-existent. I have been concentrating more on my Son Of Prince Sub Zero but I guess I shall practice more with my Harley Queen one of these days.
Harley Quinn for the win haha,i wont be playing other characters except her competatively.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Harley Quinn for the win haha,i wont be playing other characters except her competatively.
BLESS YOU, child! Harley is the QUEEN of Crazy which is why i adore her more than the whole cast. HOWEVER, you will learn very quickly that you will NEED a 2nd character to back her up or even a 3rd. The matchups she struggles in gets her ass mauled and its not fun. Its not impossible tho, but just saying, have a backup to her cover her bad matchups.

Zyro

Noob
BLESS YOU, child! Harley is the QUEEN of Crazy which is why i adore her more than the whole cast. HOWEVER, you will learn very quickly that you will NEED a 2nd character to back her up or even a 3rd. The matchups she struggles in gets her ass mauled and its not fun. Its not impossible tho, but just saying, have a backup to her cover her bad matchups.
Thanks haha,she does have tricky matchups. I would agree on having a pocket alt. Still,she is a bit better than in IGAU 1. Though not as popular in tournaments as the top or high tiers. I wish we could see more of harley in tourneys.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Harley is most def underrated for sure! Her character design is awesome (disregard the cracked out portrait on the this site), her gear is gorgeous, she has alot of tools to potentially shut down almost every character, and she is the wittiest character in the game with the best dialogues!

Zyro

Noob
yeah that deadshot nerf is gonna help allot, and maybe the catwoman nerf too depending how much her walk got decreased
Actually i dont think catwoman is as bad a matchup for harley as they say. I find her really easy to beat in contrast to supergirl,deadshot,maybe even scarecrow. With good spacing i wouldnt consider it a bad matchup,since people list it as 6-4 in catwomans favor.

Zyro

Noob
Harley is most def underrated for sure! Her character design is awesome (disregard the cracked out portrait on the this site), her gear is gorgeous, she has alot of tools to potentially shut down almost every character, and she is the wittiest character in the game with the best dialogues!
I would say that the thing with harley is that she is not as easy to learn as other characters such as superman or aquaman for example. Harley cant afford to whiff as much and the spacing is really important. So people usually just lay her off