What's new

Harley Quinn MU Chart

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I find it crazy that anyone can play the Harley/Fate matchup and think it's not bad for her. Loses the zoning war? Check. Loses mid range to f2 pressure? Yep. Fate floats, so my best button doesn't work right? Sure does.

She does well on top of him and decent on oki, which keeps it from being truly horrible. Air guns is a decent counter zoning tool, but it's not going to win the whole match like I've seen some people claim. Does like 45 damage, let's be real. One read from fate, one proper punish, and all your work from air guns is undone.

Is it just me, or are these bad matchups really starting to pile up?

I find it crazy that anyone can play the Harley/Fate matchup and think it's not bad for her. Loses the zoning war? Check. Loses mid range to f2 pressure? Yep. Fate floats, so my best button doesn't work right? Sure does.

She does well on top of him and decent on oki, which keeps it from being truly horrible. Air guns is a decent counter zoning tool, but it's not going to win the whole match like I've seen some people claim. Does like 45 damage, let's be real. One read from fate, one proper punish, and all your work from air guns is undone.

Is it just me, or are these bad matchups really starting to pile up?
they really are piling tho it's crazyb

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Harley is way worse than people think. Is nuts how people refuse to learn the matchup yet claim she top tier lul
I think it's because in the matchups where all of her tools work, she's really damn good. I mean, she legitimately has it all when it's not being low profiled or avoided by bullshit. I'd be fine with having to rushdown a lot of zoners if I could just be assured my shit worked when I got there.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
she don't have more than 4 good matchups dude, but appreciate where ur coming from, she's a gimmick scrubs worst nightmare

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I don't think she is seen as top tier by almost anyone as of now.
I think she is great, in terms of balance... She can hold her own against everyone, I can see Deadshot becoming her only 3-7 and even then I refuse to call it that bad just yet.

She loses a lot of MUs to even be top 10 tho, and those MUs are mostly to top tiers, sadly.

Last edited:

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I mean we all just agreed on most of them.
Considering winning and even MUs as good MU's she has 18-21 as I said (considering different opinions)
Of course i'm talking favored. At my count she has 19 equal and favored matchups. List is getting smaller as the months pass on. That's a hell of alot of bad matchups

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
I don't think she is seen as top tier by almost anyone as of now.
I think she is great, in terms of balance... She can hold her own against everyone, I can see Deadshot becoming her only 3-7 and even then I refuse to call it that bad just yet.

She loses a lot of MUs to even be top 10 tho, and those MUs are mostly to top tiers, sadly.
Sounds like INJ1 lmao

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I agree with Supergirl. I can't speak for all of them & I believe a few already voiced their reasoning behind them (Atro), I know Sunfire & someone else did for a few but I'm curious about these 2 anyway since there's mixed responses.

I always thought that Harley gave Batman issues enough to be a 4-6 matchup for him. Her zoning makes it hard for him until he has his trait bats.

Robin has trouble against her even more so than Batman. The match is bad until they get in basically.

Last edited:

Azxrath.

Noob
I agree with Supergirl. I can't speak for all of them & I believe a few already voiced their reasoning behind them (Atro), I know Sunfire & someone else did for a few but I'm curious about these 2 anyway since there's mixed responses.

I always thought that Harley gave Batman issues enough to be a 4-6 matchup for him. Her zoning makes it hard for him until he has his trait bats.

Robin has trouble against her even more so than Batman. The match is bad until they get in basically.
for batman, it feels like everyone has different opinions for harley vs batman but i see the majority leaning more towards it being even which i myself believe it is. harley gets to zone him, build metre and pushblock but once he gets in he can make up for it and then some imo if you get hit by harleys zoning ur losing like 40 damage and ur gonna take some chip on the way in too, its inevitable but when he gets in if he opens her up, you lose like 400 damage and probably into a vortex too. harleys zoning just isnt oppressive enough for me to say its in her favour while batmans upclose game can be overwhelming and for her to get opened up once and lose 400 compared to the damage he took trying to get in, it just balances out

Last edited:

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
well i have robin as 6-4 harley anyway so on to batman. it feels like everyone has different opinions for harley vs batman but i see the majority leaning more towards it being even which i myself believe it is. harley gets to zone him, build metre and pushblock but once he gets in he can make up for it and then some imo if you get hit by harleys zoning ur losing like 40 damage and ur gonna take some chip on the way in too its inevitable but when he gets in if he opens her up, you lose like 400 damage and probably into a vortex too. harleys zoning just isnt oppressive enough for me to say its in her favour while batmans upclose game can be overwhelming and for her to get opened up once and lose 400 compared to the damage he took trying to get in it just balances out
Ah ok. Makes sense.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I agree with Canary

Ivy I’m not too sure on. Sometimes i think it’s even, sometimes I think Harley wins, sometimes I think Ivy wins. Way too many things determine that MU lol. It’s definitely an annoying MU for both tho.

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
Thank god someone agree’s with me on the Catwoman MU. She can basically avoid all of Harley’s zoning, and has no reason do respect hyena setups in the corner. Imo harley’s only tool is her J2 trade with Catwoman.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Supergirl beats her. Harley has a hard time anywhere :p hahaha
I would agree haha
By far my BIGGEST HEADACHE (besides Deadshot) to go up against as Harley. She has to play waaaaay more defensive against Supergirl, but her best friend in this matchup is the hyenas because if Supergirl teleports, the hyenas will catch her making her think twice. Then again, Supergirl just disrespects all of Harley's moves.

Zyro

Noob
By far my BIGGEST HEADACHE (besides Deadshot) to go up against as Harley. She has to play waaaaay more defensive against Supergirl, but her best friend in this matchup is the hyenas because if Supergirl teleports, the hyenas will catch her making her think twice. Then again, Supergirl just disrespects all of Harley's moves.
Yeah,the teleport is a nuisance simply existing as an option. Regardless of how often the supergirl player uses it ,it still makes you want to watch you back and zone carefully at all times.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah,the teleport is a nuisance simply existing as an option. Regardless of how often the supergirl player uses it ,it still makes you want to watch you back and zone carefully at all times.
RIGHT!? But when you beat that ass, the first thing i do is record so i can always pat myself on the back for that win! lol