What's new

Match-up Discussion Flash Matchup Discussion

Yeah, also you can jump + punish his lightning bolts fyi. I feel the matchup is close to 5/5, but Black adam trait is too strong vs flash.

Xenrail

Noob
Once you don''t let batman have it his way,
Flash shits on batman its not even funny. Stop saying this non sense about "play better batmans" or this crap.. I'm defending Zyphox here. You talked about +after a life lead???? Bruh................ When flash gets a life lead....???
When Flash hits 61%'s...???
When flash push blocks everything the bat does.....
When flash does sonic pounds right over his batarangs and punishes him....????
match up is totally different.

parry? and slide.
okay zyphox i wanna put my input on his wake up situations.
If you nuetral jump, Batman can't hit you and you can punish him regardless, I won't even explain that.
If he starts back dashing, then make him start back dashing. B22 punish on wake up...

P.S zyphox..... Forever king couldn't touch my flash.. I whole heartedly agree with you.
i'm not going to bother replying to people who skim details. my suggestion to you is to add NIGHTMARE SF on xbox and play against him and don't forget to record all the matches.

Anyways the only player who's opinion has weight with me is zyphox since it's his video. I'd like to hear his counter arguments to the points i listed

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Once you don''t let batman have it his way,
Flash shits on batman its not even funny. Stop saying this non sense about "play better batmans" or this crap.. I'm defending Zyphox here. You talked about +after a life lead???? Bruh................ When flash gets a life lead....???
When Flash hits 61%'s...???
When flash push blocks everything the bat does.....
When flash does sonic pounds right over his batarangs and punishes him....????
match up is totally different.

parry? and slide.
okay zyphox i wanna put my input on his wake up situations.
If you nuetral jump, Batman can't hit you and you can punish him regardless, I won't even explain that.
If he starts back dashing, then make him start back dashing. B22 punish on wake up...

P.S zyphox..... Forever king couldn't touch my flash.. I whole heartedly agree with you.
The part I highlighted in red is not true at all

redeyes

Button Masher
i'm not going to bother replying to people who skim details. my suggestion to you is to add NIGHTMARE SF on xbox and play against him and don't forget to record all the matches.

Anyways the only player who's opinion has weight with me is zyphox since it's his video. I'd like to hear his counter arguments to the points i listed

no offence but nightmare SF is a Ji2 batman if he wants a real batman he can go play dab and be slapped back and forth.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
no offence but nightmare SF is a Ji2 batman if he wants a real batman he can go play dab and be slapped back and forth.
Nightmare SF might be the Best batman. He may do J2's a lot on people who don't know how to fight it.
How ever, he adapts to situation. He figures out your weaknesses quickly and then attacks them. All he has to do is go to a tournament. he's a good batman.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Yeah, also you can jump + punish his lightning bolts fyi. I feel the matchup is close to 5/5, but Black adam trait is too strong vs flash.
Yeah especially when they glitch his trait so he has two sets of his trait out. does 30% damage if you touch him ._.

redeyes

Button Masher
Nightmare SF might be the Best batman. He may do J2's a lot on people who don't know how to fight it.
How ever, he adapts to situation. He figures out your weaknesses quickly and then attacks them. All he has to do is go to a tournament. he's a good batman.

best batman? dude you seem to know a lot of bests.
isnt adapting what every person does?
go play dabs batman then judge the 2.

Yes please stay on topic. Batman has a fairly week wakeup game take advantage of it. You can reset with impunity on him. His neutral game is relatively weak again jump ins assuming he isn't already air borne. But you can bait his air glitterz and punish easily. I honestly do not know how Batman is supposed to handle Flash after he gets knocked down. Seems like a very high momentum fight where first knockdown can lead to full lifebars. Overall if you are a stronger neutral game player, you should take this matchup.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Yes please stay on topic. Batman has a fairly week wakeup game take advantage of it. You can reset with impunity on him. His neutral game is relatively weak again jump ins assuming he isn't already air borne. But you can bait his air glitterz and punish easily. I honestly do not know how Batman is supposed to handle Flash after he gets knocked down. Seems like a very high momentum fight where first knockdown can lead to full lifebars. Overall if you are a stronger neutral game player, you should take this matchup.

If you push block all of batmans batarang pressure, he has nothing on flash. After that its free pressure..

Yeah, i've felt pretty strong against that mu without meter and using it to block escape is pretty good. same with aquamans mb stabs.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Zyphox
While you've been studying batman, i've studied Black Adam.
I feel Flash shits on Black adam too its not even funny i'll make a video :D we doin work on these match ups! Flash rises!

AYSAMO

Noob
Zyphox
While you've been studying batman, i've studied Black Adam.
I feel Flash shits on Black adam too its not even funny i'll make a video :D we doin work on these match ups! Flash rises!
Flash's db3 shoryuken beats all of BA's air options excluding MB divekick, and his LC punishes backdash after regular divekick. His only option when he jumps is to MB divekick. He's still BA though, this matchup is still even at best imo.
Rofl yeah right.
Blow up all of his back dashes.
You back dash after Lk on block, he does a string, you get a free B22.
He wants to down 1 + that little lightning attack news flash!!! he can uppercut that because of his hitbox and full combo punish him..
Everything you stated
Baiting Lightning cage and punish with F2 on recovery.
Ambiguous cross ups....
6-4 flash GG.
it's so close to 7-3
I don't lose to any black adams atm. You can find a few for me to fight.

This is all true. And uppercut his d1+electric hand shit as in use d2 to punish? I'm pretty sure you mean Flash can DP it though. If he can DP that, the matchup it is 6-4.

Baiting a wakeup or baiting a punish after you LK has nothing to do with a matchup though.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Flash's db3 shoryuken beats all of BA's air options excluding MB divekick, and his LC punishes backdash after regular divekick. His only option when he jumps is to MB divekick. He's still BA though, this matchup is still even at best imo.
That's assuming BA does a regular divekick on block. Why the fuck would he want to get close to flash and not use a MB divekick instead? No BA player will backdash all day long, you risk 55% just for half of that damage from a MB lc....

BA won't jump because he has no reason to, everyone can react to his jumps with many things, if you think that sky uppercut or we its called is a good punisher then id like to see BA doing just one jump in to close divekick for the lulz with flash whiffing that huge ass uppercut for 55%,

this matchup will never be even. flash gets slaughtered.

some of these are decent options, some are gimmicks, you'd have to be crazy to think flash would ever beat black adam.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
This is all true. And uppercut his d1+electric hand shit as in use d2 to punish? I'm pretty sure you mean Flash can DP it though. If he can DP that, the matchup it is 6-4.

Baiting a wakeup or baiting a punish after you LK has nothing to do with a matchup though.
He can uppercut it I will make a video..
D2 11 F213 (amigous cross up set up via sonic pound) during that electric thing.
D2 Sonic pound Mb LKx3 B22Lk B22F3 LC. (40% punish for his stupid d1 cloud..)

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Ferris air craft or Strykers island
Black adam backs himself in a corner and gets raped.
You will not run from flash all day. It does not work like that, too many cross up set ups.
I can make it so you wont even know what side you are on.
Black adams get slaughtered by a proper flash, and I will talk to zyphox about it to. Im sure once zyphox learns it he will slaughter BA as well.
Just like zyphox said, what ever scrubby flash you are playing, then what kind of flash players are you playing?????

AYSAMO

Noob
That's assuming BA does a regular divekick on block. Why the fuck would he want to get close to flash and not use a MB divekick instead? No BA player will backdash all day long, you risk 55% just for half of that damage from a MB lc....

BA won't jump because he has no reason to, everyone can react to his jumps with many things, if you think that sky uppercut or we its called is a good punisher then id like to see BA doing just one jump in to close divekick for the lulz with flash whiffing that huge ass uppercut for 55%,

this matchup will never be even. flash gets slaughtered.

some of these are decent options, some are gimmicks, you'd have to be crazy to think flash would ever beat black adam.

I'm playing good black adams that really only ever instant MB divekick anyway, but if they try a divekick into backdash I can punish it no problem every time. I'm not risking anything, I'm gonna hit you out of the backdash if you try to do that shit. And I don't have to spend the meter to get some shitty 32% combo, I can just regular LC you for a hard knockdown, now you either block flash's pressure or try to wakeup with cage.

The MB divekick is still a problem, because it's fucking retarded. That's why I said it's still 5-5 at best.