1. GM Sub Zero
2. TG Raiden
3. UB Sub Zero
4. DP Raiden
5. Smoke

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Displacer Raiden definitely isn't top 5 easiest lol
Lol. I did that intentionally, because he is the less hard to pick, but not that easy. His inputs are easy on their own way, but executing them is a bit hard to pull. The last i put them, the harder they are to be picked.

Ankh

Noob
Kotal has been mentioned a few times here.
He is easy to learn, but hard to play with.
Requires good footsies and gameplan, can struggle against zoners

Only part of his game thats not potato execution is b3 cmd grab.
He doesnt give a fuck about armour in one variation. His knockdown game is stupidly simple and very good. He has very good wakeups. B122 totally dominates neutral.
Footsies are very good with d1 and b3. Jump ins are good, he has two cmd grabs that work on block and hit, his d2 is a fantastic AA.

Hes fairly braindead all round

GM players dont try sell that 'our character is hard cause hitbox issue' bill.

Everyone sees right through that nonsense.
Still not nearly as braindead as slasher. You have to actually use proper set ups with unstoppable/relentless

ToX

Noob
Slasher is my main so I can agree. He isn't as strong as relentless or unstoppable but he's easy to win with and learn.

He has the following -
Strong D1
one of, if not the best projectiles in the game (machete toss)
high damage
easy to execute BNBs
good range
good staggers
good armor

Come to think about it Keyser, where would you rank his machete toss in terms of projectiles? I can't think of any better right now, maybe HQT's plasma blaster?

Ankh

Noob
Question:
Is Tremor an easy character to pick up? I don't really know him well, but it seems he doesn't require very precise execution, does good meterless damage, has meterless launchers and posesses good set of tools.

Error

DF2+R2
Smoke, and he's really popular online lately -_-
Slasher
Mystic/MOS Ermac
Kitana
Piercing/Grandmaster/Flame fist

Wigy

There it is...
I revise my statement, boneshaper shinnock is 10000% in the top 5.

Again, not easiest but like GM if you're shit you can still do work with him.

Matix218

Get over here!
Of characters i have used:

Ninjutsu Scorp (great range, easy combo execution, fairly straightforward gameplan)

GM Sub (clone occupies space with a full combo, easy corner pressure that is very difficult to deal with, fairly easy combo execution, great jump in/over punch with hella priority (j1))

Smoke (easy combo execution, easy to set up 50/50 situations and vortex, relatively safe, nearly full screen advancing hit confirmable mid string (b21), very throw heavy character)

Bojutsu Jin (easy high damage combos, great njp)

Cyber Kano (mid knives and kano ball alone will net you wins against bad players)

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
1) Bojutsu
2) Slasher

Every choice beyond these two at least requires the player have some skill in execution. These two take absolutely no practice whatsoever. They are the absolute pinnacle of pick-up-and-play characters.

Matix218

Get over here!
1) Bojutsu
2) Slasher

Every choice beyond these two at least requires the player have some skill in execution. These two take absolutely no practice whatsoever. They are the absolute pinnacle of pick-up-and-play characters.
Does ninjutsu combo execution really take any more skill than Bojutsu?

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Does ninjutsu combo execution really take any more skill than Bojutsu?
Ninjutsu has one really easy combo that you can use for most exchanges, but that doesn't do much damage. Bojutsu has a lot that are easy and they take a considerable life chunk. In addition, they are much harder to block because you can low or overhead at key points with no difficulty whatsoever. Slasher is even easier, but the options for stretching defenses aren't there.

ToX

Noob
I haven't used him enough but I can see it... his teleport is amazing especially online, shit is hard to punish. his execution is pretty mediocre too and his zoning is cake